Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to buying food, clothes, toys, etc, do you tend to go for the brand name, the one that is usually a household name? Or do you go for off-brand or what some would consider, knock-off brands? I have done a mix of both. Sometimes name brand is best, but there are some items off-brand that I'd rather pay for. Also, sometimes you gotta save money by buying off-brand products.

When it comes to buying food, clothes, toys, etc, do you tend to go for the brand name, the one that is usually a household name? Or do you go for off-brand or what some would consider, knock-off brands? I have done a mix of both. Sometimes name brand is best, but there are some items off-brand that I'd rather pay for. Also, sometimes you gotta save money by buying off-brand products.
There is a subtle difference between the two, unfortunately.
Like the off-brand peanut butter for example tastes kinda boring, not much flavor to it. But then if you buy Skippy or Jif, SO MUCH better.
But then there are other things you can buy and you won't notice much difference, cereal being one of them.
And sometimes, the brand name fancy-shmancy types like the special eggs with all the B vitamins 😬 I felt wired all night after using those in this hash brown casserole I made. I went back to using regular, even the store brand was better.
So it really all depends.

There are brands which I like so much. Brands like Dior, Gucci, Prada and Louis Vuitton are what I would look at buying first when I'm buying clothes. Some of them are very expensive but with good quality. It doesn't mean, I don't but off brand clothes too.

I don't buy from brands, buying from brands does not actually mean you get better products, However, it might mean you are paying additional money for the brand. I look for quality and as long as I get quality, I can go with no-brands.

I always go for branded stuff because there is a reason why they are expensive. It's the quality and service they provide. The quality is always better than non-branded stuff.

Although there are still some good brands products in quality but most of them are just good only in names. This is the reason why I don't have much attachment to brands when it comes to buying anything that I want. It's the quality and durability of the products that I look at.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back