Buy 5 Star Rating Electronic appliances and save money

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In India, we have 5 Star ratings assigned to different electronic appliances in terms of their energy efficiency so those with 5-star rating consumes less power so while buying look for these ratings and I am sure its popular in all countries with different names.

In India, we have 5 Star ratings assigned to different electronic appliances in terms of their energy efficiency so those with 5-star rating consumes less power so while buying look for these ratings and I am sure its popular in all countries with different names.
The thing is that it may be expensive but you can use it for a longer time.

These are of best quality and also expensive but in the long run can help us save money

They use special wiring in the 5Star rating products that makes it expensive, work for longer duration and help us save money

They use special wiring in the 5Star rating products that makes it expensive, work for longer duration and help us save money
That is true but people may not like to buy them because they are expensive but they forgot that they are good

Those that prefer to buy the low rating ones need to pay extra bill so they will feel the pinch of it later on

It may not spoil soon but because of its wiring it will consume more electricity which will increase our power bill

It may not spoil soon but because of its wiring it will consume more electricity which will increase our power bill
This is another one and there are some ones that will spoil very soon so it is good to buy quality products

This is what we always need to see when we buy a product as the cheaper one may get spoiled soon so it won't be useful for us

Even I was not fully aware of these but when I started buying Appliances on my own I researched a lot on these things

Even I was not fully aware of these but when I started buying Appliances on my own I researched a lot on these things
I was told about this by my dad and I realized it was true
It is better to go for the expensive ang good one

I have now decided to only go for 5 Star rated products even if they are expensive as we can really save money with it

When we buy electronics we need to look at their rating because a lower rating means it consumes a lot of electricity which won't suit anyone

From my experience with buying those 5-star rated electronic appliances, they are usually very expensive when compared to the other lower rating grade of electronic appliances. Take for instance, when they are selling 3 star pressing iron for $200, the 5 star rated own would be sold over $700.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back