What's new

Bulk text messaging for property management business

Dan The Man

Familiar Face
Dec 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I’m a property manager who operates a fairly large RV resort. On a typical day, I don’t need to speak to hardly any of the residents. We barely ever see each other. But sometimes things go wrong: water has to be shut off while plumbing is worked on, there is an outage of some kind, or there is an emergency people should know about, etc.

I was walking around from door to door to inform people. This took a lot of time, and some residents would get angry that I didn’t get there sooner. Not to mention, sometimes residents were not home which forced me to come back later in the day. This experience creates a ton of inefficiencies and frustrations for everyone.

I found a tool called DialMyCalls.com for sending out bulk SMS that I’ve started using with my residents. It’s been such a game-changer. No more going from door to door, no more residents getting mad at me for not getting to them sooner. And it’s a relief to know I can reach out to everyone instantly all at once in an emergency. Yet I don’t know any other property managers (or business owners for that matter) using something like this. Just wondering if anyone has used DialMyCalls (would love to collaborate and bounce ideas off each other) or if you're utilizing an alternative bulk communications service for text, automated phone calls, and emails, that I should look into and explore. Thanks.

I have not used it, but I would like to know if the tool works worldwide? I mean can I use the tool in my home country? IN our country, the telecommunication companies provide bulk text messaging services and it is cheap compared to third party services.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back