What's new

Broken things out of anger while gaming?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Have you broken any computer accessory while getting angry due to failing a mission or something in the game you are playing?:LOL:
Share your story here.

I once while playing CS Go or some FPS game, banged the mouse so hard on the desk that it's ball broke and fell off it. :ROFLMAO:
Another time while playing NFS Most Wanted, I pressed the accelerate button so hard (up arrow button, thinking the harder I press the faster my car will go xD) that it never came out till today. I had to get a new one.

These are stories from my childhood, I don't rage anymore. Very calmly I play now because I've realized that it's just a game. 😊

I have tossed my controller a few times, but I stopped that and would instead punch myself in the leg whenever I got mad at a game haha. I know that's dumb, but it's better than breaking a controller worth $60 or more. But then again, I haven't tossed a controller since my PS2 days.

I have broken my controller more than I can count from playing FIFA games. When the game becomes so frustrating and you keep on losing, when won't know when you lose your cool. FIFA games have frustrated be badly and my controllers always pays the price. I used to do it a lot when I was younger but not recently.

I have tossed my controller a few times, but I stopped that and would instead punch myself in the leg whenever I got mad at a game haha. I know that's dumb, but it's better than breaking a controller worth $60 or more. But then again, I haven't tossed a controller since my PS2 days.
It's hilarious when I imagine it. :ROFLMAO: I wish to see it live someday😝
I have broken my controller more than I can count from playing FIFA games. When the game becomes so frustrating and you keep on losing, when won't know when you lose your cool. FIFA games have frustrated be badly and my controllers always pays the price. I used to do it a lot when I was younger but not recently.
Whenever I reach that level of frustration, I keep cursing myself 🤣 And I end up playing worse. xD

break-television-controller.gif

I remember that when I was little, I was playing Tekken 3 with my brother, he beat me in the game too many times in a row (he was my little brother) I got very angry and took the game out of the videoconsole and broke the game in half and my brother started crying, the next week I ended up buying the tekken 3 again lol

It's hilarious when I imagine it. :ROFLMAO: I wish to see it live someday😝

Whenever I reach that level of frustration, I keep cursing myself 🤣 And I end up playing worse. xD

View attachment 5481

I watched this video on YouTube years ago and to be very honest with you, I was nearly at the same point with how pissed and frustrated I got play one day. I just didn't smash up my television.

Some games will drive you insane with how painful the gameplay is going to be for you. It's why I got into playing Soul's game to build my tolerance.

I started gaming a little late in my life, I did not play video games much when I was a kid or in my early teens. Since I was already mature when I actually started playing games, I was sensible enough to understand what was real and what was unreal. Therefore, I have never broken anything out of anger.

I started gaming a little late in my life, I did not play video games much when I was a kid or in my early teens. Since I was already mature when I actually started playing games, I was sensible enough to understand what was real and what was unreal. Therefore, I have never broken anything out of anger.

I had the experience with not playing video games early in my childhood all because of my mother's perception of video games and how it affected kids. Unfortunately, I never broke game's stuffs more as a kid than how I did as an adult. I would say that I played more frustrating games.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back