Not open for further replies.

jagger

Familiar Face
Aug 1, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello,

I'm sure I'm not the only one fascinated by beer. For a while now, I've been trying to brew my very own! My speciality will be fruity flavors =) I've already gotten pretty good at finding out which flavors work and which don't by mixing beer I've bought with my flavors. Now it's time to brew my own beer. I've given it a few tries now but it just doesn't want to work. I watched tutorials on Youtube and tried to do everything as they said but my beer tastes s***. Now I've read that it's possible that there's something messing with my temperature and that I should keep track of it with this tool. But would that help? I'm no scientist so I figured I could ask around a bit and see if anyone has any clue. Or if there's a brewer who's more experienced than me and could give me some tips.

Thank you for your time. Have a great day/night!

I've never brewed myself as I don't drink, but it seems like something that really is interesting (the brewing).

It's a lot of fun actually! If you enjoy cooking I'm sure you would also enjoy brewing. You should really give it a try sometime :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back