Brave Vs. Netbox

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Brave rewards users with Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) for simply browsing the web. These tokens can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies or even sold for fiat currency on cryptocurrency exchanges. Brave features an integrated ad blocker, replacing conventional site ads with its own ads, which users earn from viewing. The more you use Brave, the more Brave ads you receive, and the greater your potential earnings.
Netbox is a blockchain-based internet browser that offers tokens as rewards for its use. Tokens can be exchanged for real money. You can download this browser from netbox.global and start accumulating tokens simply by browsing the web.
Which do you think is better?

Brave rewards users with Basic Attention Tokens (BAT) for simply browsing the web. These tokens can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies or even sold for fiat currency on cryptocurrency exchanges. Brave features an integrated ad blocker, replacing conventional site ads with its own ads, which users earn from viewing. The more you use Brave, the more Brave ads you receive, and the greater your potential earnings.
Netbox is a blockchain-based internet browser that offers tokens as rewards for its use. Tokens can be exchanged for real money. You can download this browser from netbox.global and start accumulating tokens simply by browsing the web.
Which do you think is better?
I have used brave but I was not convinced by its withdrawal threshold or that I had to do kyc in an exchange called Uphold if I remember correctly to start earning money, netbox sounds very interesting, what is the minimum withdrawal threshold? Have you used this browser personally?

I have used brave but I was not convinced by its withdrawal threshold or that I had to do kyc in an exchange called Uphold if I remember correctly to start earning money, netbox sounds very interesting, what is the minimum withdrawal threshold? Have you used this browser personally?
I had prettry bad experience with uphold, they did not accept my documents for KYC (wich was accepted by Binance and KuCoin). Since my Uphold account is unverified, I could not withdraw my BAT. Since I had pretty bad experience with Brave, I never bothered with Netbox.

I had prettry bad experience with uphold, they did not accept my documents for KYC (wich was accepted by Binance and KuCoin). Since my Uphold account is unverified, I could not withdraw my BAT. Since I had pretty bad experience with Brave, I never bothered with Netbox.
How much money did you accumulate in the BAT token? I don't understand why they didn't accept your documents, since as you say, they were accepted by other exchanges, what a ridiculous way to lose customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back