What's new

Brand New platform - GOMFFER

slizja

Jan 7, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Brand New platform - GOMFFER

Day 8 on Gomffer! Things are going alright, and the team is slowly building!

If you want to earn between 2%-5.6% on your balance daily

1.LV unlock level
LV1: Daily production efficiency 2.0% and 3.6%
Number of level operations 6
LV2: Daily production efficiency 2.6% and 4.0%
Number of level operations 7
LV3: Daily production efficiency 3.0% and 4.6%
Number of level operations 8
LV4: Daily production efficiency 3.6% and 5.0%
Number of level operations 9
LV5: Daily production efficiency 4.0% and 5.6%
Number of level operations 10

Please use link below:
https://h5.glgoa.com/#/pages/auth/register?code=GxO5gM

EVERYONE WHO JOINS WILL GET 18 USDT IF RECHARGE 100 OR MORE

photo2.jpg
photo1.jpg

My guess is that you will need to use your money to upgrade to those levels right? Well, I think their offer is cool almost making it suspicious but we would want to have your payment proof once you make a withdrawal. It would help boost confidence.

That sounds great, very good returns every time you level up. But I have a negative history with such sites, so I don't know if I can trust it. Anyway, I wish everyone who will be joining there all the best. Remember to invest responsibly.

I think it is a platform that requires start-up capital which will be earning your interests on a daily basis. I don't have interest in this kind of platforms as they are not sustainable in the long run.

This looks like an HYIP and Ponzi Scheme. There is no business model in the world that offers guaranteed income every day or every week. Because legit businesses will have revenue fluctuations.

Recieving $18 for free is really is a Ponzi characteristics and it will be very difficult to cash out certain amount of money even if you end up earning .I don't think that this platform is viable based on the information provided.

Looks like Ponzi kind of stuff where you pay money and earn indirect income and this kind of websites often pay for certain time and than runaway with money so it always be safe to invest in this kind of sites.

My guess is that you will need to use your money to upgrade to those levels right? Well, I think their offer is cool almost making it suspicious but we would want to have your payment proof once you make a withdrawal. It would help boost confidence.
The platform makes a lot of sense but I don't know if we can trust the platform because we are investing in it and I have encountered a lot of scam investment platforms

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back