What's new

BitPay wallet - A simple and easy to use crypto wallet

Choosing a good wallet with less transaction fees is very important for crypto holders or traders as this will help in maximizing profits. With the review above about bitpay wallet, I think it is worth giving a try. One of it's features I like is asking for password for every transactions done for tight security. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I read an exclusive post on Bitpay on Cashtimeforum and it was educating. I was surprised by how vast the site is and the functions it has. Still, I have not used the platform to carry out any transaction. I still use Binance

I don't have this wallet in my portfolio. O have couple of trusted cryptocurrency wallets ranging from Binance to coinbase etc.

I think for now, I would stick to the wallets and exchange platforms I am already used to. Though what caught my interest with this wallet, is the fact that you can purchase things like gift cards. I might give it a try later on.

This is definitely one of the best payment gateway and wallet for crypto currencies. However, it is not available in a lot of countries including ours.

It is not available in my place either, but I have used it to make payment to namecheap and other services by using VPN. Bitpay is really good crypto payment processor.

I would like to stick to my coinbase wallet connected to my coinbase exchange. It confuses me when I start to use multiple wallets. So planning to stick with my coin base exchange wallet and my Gemini wallet for holding.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back