Bitcoins

Ash

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 19, 2015
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here used bitcoins to get some money?
Was anyone here lucky enough to buy some bitcoins when they first came out and if so did you end up selling them and how much for? I attempted to earn some bitcoins but gave up when I found out how hard it was to earn something decent

This thread seem to have been created in 2015, back then I did not have any bitcoin. First time I acquired bitcoin was in February 2016, when the price was just about $400

It is indeed very hard to earn Bitcoins online, I mean satoshis. You can earn satoshis by visiting faucets many times per day, but they pay peanuts. Or you can accept some jobs online, and ask to be paid in Bitcoins. I wish I could be that lucky to have the chance to buy Bitcoins, when the price was $300, and sell them when the price hit $60,000 mark.

Crypto currency is illegal in my home country. People have been sent to jails for trading and mining bitcoin. I do not want to be in hot waters by investing in bitcoins.

Although trading have been my favourite means to earn more Bitcoin ,there are actually different ways to earn more Bitcoin ,but trading seems to be the best means for me to give a try to earn more Bitcoin

Was anyone here lucky enough to buy some bitcoins when they first came out and if so did you end up selling them and how much for? I attempted to earn some bitcoins but gave up when I found out how hard it was to earn something decent
I do not trade bitcoin, but I know a number of people who do.
Their earning something decent depends on how much they are buying the coin in relation to the price at the bitcoin.

It is very hard in order to earn it and i think that if you take teh time and the dedication in order to do so you can become very profitable because the value of what you are earning will continue to grow with time.

After a few attempts by my colleague several years ago to make me buy btc years ago failed I received some btc years later and when I noticed how it was rising that made me learn about crypto.

Bitcoin is one important and valued currency been used world wide. In cryptocurrency,it is one popularly use for transactions in most platforms.

I have made series of investment in cryptocurrency but I can't remember when I invested in bitcoins because I always choose to invest in less gigantic cryptocurrency. I can't remember really making much gains with cryptocurrency before.

We have a lot of platforms that you can use to earn some bitcoins, but most of them you have to invest your money before you can earn, that's what I don't like.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back