What's new

Bitcoin will trade at 318,000$ by the end of 2021!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally don't believe in those statistics and calculations, because they are based on stable variables and there are no conditions that are taken on consideration on these calculations, as we don't really know what will happen in the incoming future

i personally don't believe in those statistics and calculations, because they are based on stable variables and there are no conditions that are taken on consideration on these calculations, as we don't really know what will happen in the incoming future
We can't know what will happen in the future because we are not God . The analyst believe they can also be wrong but one thing you need to understand is the fact that analysis are made base on the available statistics and the market situation.

If this gonna turn realistic, I will be more than thrilled, because we all investors that saved up our coins will be gaining enough from the massive increase in the price volume. I left some good number of satoshis in my wallet, if the price goes high like expected, I'll be making considerable amount of money.

base on the available statistics and the market situation
That's what i'm talking about, the market situation can change at any time starting from today, which makes the calculations as well as the results wrong, that's why we shouldn't really rely on them, maybe we should take them on consideration only as hints

Though this seems to be very interesting, estimating such amount is still farfetched. There will be lots of factors affecting the price and we are still just starting a new year. I still will expect the btc to run flat throughout the year instead.

This is a very unrealistic prediction.There is no way bitcoin would trade at $300000 plus by the end of 2021. The cryptocurrency market may be volatile but it is still fluctuating and it is not something one can predict just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back