What's new

Bitcoin to Fiat Currency Marketplaces

I am not sure but I think if you use wallets like Payeer and AirTm, you can easily convert your crypto currencies to any currencies of your choice. You can also use exchangers like paybis.

I cannot imagine to exchange bitcoins to fiat currency here in my home country because it is illegal here to transact bitcoin. But internationally, there re lot of platforms for this purpose.
Hmm, does your country not accepting crypto to fiat currency?? Here in my country you can't withdraw directly to your bank. But through the P2P you can.

The cheapest for you to use in this situation is the peer to peer system of any cryptocurrency exchange platform of your choice. There are a lot of reliable ones like binance

If your country does not ban the use of cryptocurrency is there any you can probably use binance app or website to convert cryptocurrency to your local currency.

There are vendors out there that offer suxh services. Though it might be risky if you are not sure about them in the first place. You can make use of legit plathforms like luno. Luno is a trusted plathform.

If your country does not ban the use of cryptocurrency is there any you can probably use binance app or website to convert cryptocurrency to your local currency.
Right now binance seems to be under heavy fire for the regulations that they are not abiding by in certain countries and so it is important to check the banks views on binance before cashing out in this way.

Bitcoin i believe doesn't doesn't forever in your hands , there will be one point in time where you have to exchange it into your local currency when you needed money, and currently there's no market place offline where you can exchange .
Almost every online marketplace that I know asks us to buy the bitcoin. But at some point you are supposed to convert it into your local currency. And the way things needs to happen for bitcoin are happening with big rates and the rate continues to stay higher. So I was thinking about marketplaces that allow the fiat conversion of my bitcoin. I am wondering what are some of the marketplaces that does not have much restrictions on the transactions. I am looking for such safe marketplaces.

Do you know any good fiat to bitcoin and vice versa type marketplac

Those whose country of residence do not allow to cash our their Cryptocurrency through direct means can use the P2P method to convert their coins to Fiat currency.

I cannot guarantee that this is a good idea or something but one thing I know for sure is that once it is not favorable we will devise another means

One issue in crypto currency is the fee for exchange. Even when you exchange the crypto coin with fiat currency you will incur a charge. It is like Paypal that every transaction has a fee to be deducted. It looks like we are being milked by the exchange processors and they are the ones that are earning.
Yeah thats how the exchanges work and make money. They take high fees , higher than the usual crypto network fees and earn money for their service.

Luno is certainly the best place to change from crypto currency to fist but if you wish to change from fiat to crypto I would advise you use binance

There are vendors out there that offer suxh services. Though it might be risky if you are not sure about them in the first place. You can make use of legit plathforms like luno. Luno is a trusted plathform.
I never use luno before to do any of my exchange services but most of the trusted cryptocurrency I used is binance and that is the one I have been using for storing of cryptocurrency and four engaging in peer-to-peer transaction which I have just started recently.

I never use luno before to do any of my exchange services but most of the trusted cryptocurrency I used is binance and that is the one I have been using for storing of cryptocurrency and four engaging in peer-to-peer transaction which I have just started recently.
Luno was actually the first exchange platform I started making use of after trust wallet, which is not a exchange plathfrom. This was before my government placed a ban on crypto though, back then I did not even have any idea about binance

Luno was actually the first exchange platform I started making use of after trust wallet, which is not a exchange plathfrom. This was before my government placed a ban on crypto though, back then I did not even have any idea about binance
I know is that they are legit and they are performing their responsibility very well but the problem is that according to a lot of people they said that there is always a higher transaction fee associated with them if you are trying to withdraw your cryptocurrency to another wallet.

Almost every online marketplace that I know asks us to buy the bitcoin. But at some point you are supposed to convert it into your local currency. And the way things needs to happen for bitcoin are happening with big rates and the rate continues to stay higher. So I was thinking about marketplaces that allow the fiat conversion of my bitcoin. I am wondering what are some of the marketplaces that does not have much restrictions on the transactions. I am looking for such safe marketplaces.

Do you know any good fiat to bitcoin and vice versa type marketplace?

Do you know any good fiat to bitcoin and vice versa type marketplace?
There are good number of exchangers that could fit in for operations like this,but the very popular ones I know is roqqu and binance,you can also try luno but their charges is quite high.

Now there are various platforms which helps you convert your bitcoin to fiat. Some l know and have tested includes paxful and localbitcoin. But if you are choosing paxful, you have to be careful because you can easily be ripped over there.
Though there are lots of platforms that one can actually make use of to convert their cryptocurency into fiat curency,i make use of binanace,though that features is not there except ptp.

You can easily convert your bitcoin or any other crypto to fiat currency through p2p trading on Binance and other exchanges. Bitcoin also gives you fiat withdrawal option but this option is not available in many reasons, including mine. P2P trading in Binance has zero percent commission.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back