What's new

Bitcoin Shops - Where to spend the bitcoins for shopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it depends on the things that you want to buy, don't buy things you don't need or want, just keep your money instead if you want just to spend it on random things, if you choose a thing that you want, then google the stores that you think it will be available in, and check if they accept Bitcoin as a payment option

Microsoft is one of the first tech giants to accept Bitcoin as payment method for some of its top products ever since 2014. By adding Bitcoins to your Microsoft account, you can buy anything from Windows 10 licenses to games, movies, and apps in the Windows and Xbox stores. Microsoft temporarily stopped accepting Bitcoins because of their inherent volatility issues but have started to once again accept them as a form of payment later on.

I don't know if there is shopping site who accept bitcoin as a payment method or other crypto currency. If you want you want to spend your bitcoin i suggest to convert it to your country currency first.

Microsoft. Microsoft has been accepting Bitcoin for use in its online Xbox Store since 2014.
Overstock. Overstock is currently leading the way in the shopping and cryptocurrency field.
Home Depot.
Namecheap.
Starbucks.
Electronics.
Those are the major retails outlet that accept Bitcoin as form of payments.

Right now Bitcoin can be utilized on numerous online destinations, from buying spaces, facilitating, shirts, shirts and so on Here are a few connections that you can use to spend your Bitcoin, including: overstock.com, homedepot.com, namecheap.com, starbucks, try.purse.io and 99bitcoins.com/bitcoin/who-acknowledges

Some of the world's biggest retailers have begun accepting cryptocurrency payments in the form of bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and the Gemini dollar. US-based payments startup Flexa has enabled Amazon-owned Whole Foods, Nordstrom, Starbucks and dozens of other companies to take bitcoin payments.
OKCupid (dating site)
CheapAir (travel/hotel booking agency)
PizzaForCoins (pizza delivery)
Zynga (Mobile apps/games)
Etsy (e-commerce, some Etsy sellers accept bitcoin as payment)

Charity. There are quite a few charities that accept Bitcoin donations. ...
Clothes. You can dress from top to toe without ever using fiat currency. ...
eCommerce. Overstock was one of the first-movers when it came to accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment. ...
Electronics. ...
Food. ...
Games. ...
Gifts Cards. ...
Holidays.

I have few amount of the bitcoins in the wallet. And I want to find out some of the shops where you can spend the bitcoin. I have not found any good shop that can offer bitcoin for shopping and also ship it to my country. So that is one thing I am searching for when it comes to spending the bitcoins.

Do you know any international shop sites which take bitcoin for shopping?
According to my own opinion, I can't use bitcoin to buy anything. You can simply sell your bitcoin and then use the proceeds to buy whatever you want to buy, it is cheaper like that.

thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back