What's new

Bitcoin Price Reached $35k

The price is currently trading at 43k and I the next bull run the price may get high to 50k or above depending on the demand

The price is currently trading at 43k and I the next bull run the price may get high to 50k or above depending on the demand
Let's hope it continues to rise, as I have been waiting for the bull run to surpass 50k for a long time, to the benefit of all of us who have some amount invested in some type of cryptocurrencies.

The price of bitcoins will continue to rise even when China has banned all financial institute from accepting cryptocurrency. It is possible that China will start losing their control on cryptocurrency based on their bad action and laws.

The price of bitcoins will continue to rise even when China has banned all financial institute from accepting cryptocurrency. It is possible that China will start losing their control on cryptocurrency based on their bad action and laws.
There are so many countries apart from China that do not see the need of crypto existence, it depends on how they sees it but that will not stop the progress of cryptocurrency from increasing as it should.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back