What's new

Bitcoin price in the end of 2020?

Considering the date that the thread was created, I could say that bitcoins has done perfectly well from 18,000 to $33,000 despite the bearish run it surfers in the the past months.

Bitcoin is currently trading at 47k but we hope to see the price go above 50k before the end of the year.

Bitcoin was around $40k a the end of 2020, people expected it to become $80K by the end of 2021, but looks like it is still a long way to go.

It's fun looking at these predictions. It's now 2022 and BTC price is at around $43 though its price continue to decrease due to crisis between Ukraine & Russia and many other factors.

Now that 2020 has passed and we are in 2021, we are hoping that the price of Bitcoins will reach 70,000 dollars before the end of the year, this was almost possible but everything in in cryptocurrency has dropped drastically.
Ripz never happend. It reached 40 thousand dollars I think.

According to prediction from experts and internet marketers, Bitcoin will finish the end of 2020 above $20,000
Is particularly a very good team that a lot of people who have invested into Bitcoin in 2020 almost more than double their money right now and it does not look like stopping anytime soon.

Well, I think the price of Bitcoin was about $ 30,000 at the end of 2020, the price soared more than expected, unfortunately I didn't invest in Bitcoin before the price went up, but experts Says Bitcoin's price is a target of $ 100,000 but I'm not sure if that's possible? Well, you know, I think it will be

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back