Bitcoin price in the end of 2020?

Braga13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Today Bitcoin has risen to $ 18,200 despite the continuing epidemic. But under the current circumstances, where do you think will end up at the end of this year ??

I am thinking that at this rate maybe $20k or even beyond that. We still have a few weeks to the end of the year.

Hmm, look st how Bitcoin is rising bow, I believe it will amaze to $21,000 mark, with the way things are going with it. Mark will prediction it will come to fruition.

Today Bitcoin has risen to $ 18,200 despite the continuing epidemic. But under the current circumstances, where do you think will end up at the end of this year ??
The btc surging is a surprise to many and the price might keep increasing till the year runs out,it is all about risk though.

According to prediction from experts and internet marketers, Bitcoin will finish the end of 2020 above $20,000

I am thinking that at this rate maybe $20k or even beyond that. We still have a few weeks to the end of the year.
It make sense after the halving
Post automatically merged:

According to prediction from experts and internet marketers, Bitcoin will finish the end of 2020 above $20,000
But if there's a second wave of covid-19 in the last month of the year btc could falls down according to the experts too

I cant really say but i think at the end of 2020 it will still be below $20k
Hopefully

I think at the end of the year it will be somewhere at 19k.
Why not 20k ??

Hmm, look st how Bitcoin is rising bow, I believe it will amaze to $21,000 mark, with the way things are going with it. Mark will prediction it will come to fruition.
20k would be great but 21k will be amazing

Last edited:
In the end of 2020 Bitcoin price was about $30,0000 if am not mistaking, the price skyrocketed more than the expected amount, unfortunately for me I didn't invest on Bitcoin before the price went high, but experts says that Bitcoin price is targeting$100,000 but I don't know, is it possible? Will dthe price depreciate before it will appreciate again.?

In the end of 2020 Bitcoin price was about $30,0000 if am not mistaking, the price skyrocketed more than the expected amount, unfortunately for me I didn't invest on Bitcoin before the price went high, but experts says that Bitcoin price is targeting$100,000 but I don't know, is it possible? Will dthe price depreciate before it will appreciate again.?
In the end of 2020 the price of bitcoin are near to $28,768.84 .

I remember talking to my cousin about Bitcoin when it was 5000 dollars and we were all shouting and feeling bad we never invested. Suddenly boom it's freaky 38k at the moment. But it's never too late to invest

Well towards the the end of 2020 Bitcoin price was about $30,0000 if am not mistaking, the price skyrocketed more than the expected amount, unfortunately for me I didn't invest on Bitcoin before the price went high, but experts says that Bitcoin price is targeting$100,000 but I don't know, is it possible? We will see by then

truth be told no one can really forecast how much bitcoin will be at the end of 2021 needless even those who prove who propose that begin with n that underpin starting amount of money it never did and so far so good it has been skyrocketing for a very very high price so let's time only time with your son let's see how it goes at the end

So, in case a sell-off does occur, he expects the price to drop somewhere between $16,500 to $17,500. In the meantime, TradingBeasts' Bitcoin price prediction for December 2020 expects the coin to end the year at an average price of $16,151 – not far from what Jones predicted in the case of a sell-off.

Well, in the end of 2020 Bitcoin price was about $30,0000 i think, the price skyrocketed more than the expected amount, unfortunately for me I didn't invest in Bitcoin before the price went high, but experts says that Bitcoin price is targeting$100,000 but I don't know, is it possible? Well we will find out, i do believe it will though

Today Bitcoin has risen to $ 18,200 despite the continuing epidemic. But under the current circumstances, where do you think will end up at the end of thisWe know that the price of BTC is very high nowadays. I think the price of BTC will be very high in the coming days.

I cannot remember what was the price by the end of 2020, however, 2021 started with a great fanfare and everything was best of the best until the beginning of May.

Looking at how bitcoin price is increasing it can also reach up to $7or more than that, because the way I am seeing it can get to like that.

I cannot remember what was the price by the end of 2020, however, 2021 started with a great fanfare and everything was best of the best until the beginning of May.
The price at the end of 2021 was between $25,000-$30,000. At the moment the coin is just trying to fall below such price land mark achieve in 2020.

For this year we are expecting the price of bitcoins to go as high as 60,000 dollars after the bearish market that we have just experienced,we just believe that if the market can start improving now there a good possibility of bitcoins rising to 60000 dollars.

Now that 2020 has passed and we are in 2021, we are hoping that the price of Bitcoins will reach 70,000 dollars before the end of the year, this was almost possible but everything in in cryptocurrency has dropped drastically.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back