What's new

Bitcoin is now valued at $46k

That's very true. This panic selling at the slightest changes in prices of their invested assets makes a of people to take losses very often in this business, and it aught not to be so
I think that people need to learn how to control their emotions especially when it comes to trading and as a result it is best to rather try your hand in Trading perhaps in a demo account.
Post automatically merged:

Those people are not risk takers, if you want to enjoy huge success around crypto investment. Then you have to be determined for it, have patience to endure when it isn't going well with the coin you invested on.
I think that the amount of money that you win first depends on how much risk you are willing to take. If people are well-off financially then they will be able to take more risks and as a result they can enjoy the success of the cryptocurrency market because they will be able to have the necessary patience.

Last edited:
Once again bitcoin has reached $46K. This is all time high price in the last 3 months. I invested in bitcoin when it was $50K, which means I am still at loss. However, I am a long term investor, thus, never risked my investment.

Once again bitcoin has reached $46K. This is all time high price in the last 3 months. I invested in bitcoin when it was $50K, which means I am still at loss. However, I am a long term investor, thus, never risked my investment.
At least st the moment your coin isn't experiencing any major loss at the moment, compared to what happened earlier on, when the price fell below $30,000.

If your investment is still higher than the current market price then do not sell. That is the advice of the veterans. When you buy at $50K and the price now is lower then just wait until the market price would reach $60 so that is the time to sell. You do not lose until you sell at a loss. I hope that makes sense.

This is now the current price of BTC, after three months of struggle in the coin market. I believe that's the beginning of the coin's turning point to.the top.

Seriously, it's been a very long wait for the cryptocurrency Bitcoin to get back to where it used to be and I'm really laughing at those naysayers who were happy with the dip.

In a run reminiscent of bitcoin’s stunning ascent in early January, the price of leading cryptocurrency blew past $45,000, $46,000 and $47,000 in less than an hour,driven by Tesla’s announcement that it had bought $1.5 billion of bitcoin.

I'm just seeing this post since you created it. However, Bitcoin and the crypto currency exchange Business has been in a bear market for a while now and it's just coming back alive again to that price. So let's see what will happen

Crypto is the future of investment, at this time is still undergoing some processes. Not everyone have given it an open arms, but so far is on the revamp.
Post automatically merged:

In a run reminiscent of bitcoin’s stunning ascent in early January, the price of leading cryptocurrency blew past $45,000, $46,000 and $47,000 in less than an hour,driven by Tesla’s announcement that it had bought $1.5 billion of bitcoin.
Tesla motors company have bought already, invested into BTC earlier. So they aren't the focal point that raised the price of Cryptocurrency to become high.

Last edited:
The price is currently trading at 43k after the news of crypto ban in China.
It has seen Bitcoin struggling to recover to it best mark of the year which was 60k

Bitcoin is almost constant at $43k from few days. It's neither showing any upward trend to reach over $50000 nor going down completely or below $35000. But I reckon , it's still right time to buy some bitcoin and hold it for long run.

Buying bitcoin at $41,000 won't be a bad idea considering the range it has been flauctuating since the last one week plus. People that always have reserved usdt funds make more money from cryptocurrencies.

Only a few weeks ago bitcoin was valued at $67K. That was all time high price, but it could not hold its position and started falling and became $49K. Hopefully we can see some improvements by the end of ths month

There was actually lot of promotion then and now it dropped ,but it's still trying to increase ,I hope the price moved high and investors that have invested would make more gains from the market at this moment

Bitcoin finally topple its previous price land mark of $41k, with a latest price of $46k per token. Today being 9-02-2021, experienced price increase of 18%, with 32% increase in the last seven (7) days. Bitcoin its now back to its feet, bringing much delight to its investors who invested earlier before now. With this improvement in price of Bitcoin i believe it will soon arrive $50k in no distance time.
I think there was a time it was valued at about $60,000 before decreasing. I believe the price of bitcoin will keep increasing despite the little lapses that may be experienced. If more investors are in or more demand made, its value is sure to increase.

Bitcoin rose to over $60k in the past year which made investors smile a lot before it dipped again. Though I still predict that same occurrence this year which might see the price rise to over $80k or closer.

Bitcoin rose to over $60k in the past year which made investors smile a lot before it dipped again. Though I still predict that same occurrence this year which might see the price rise to over $80k or closer.
So many of our prediction didn't work last year and the same is also applicable this year , we were expecting to see the price of bitcoins at 100,000 dollars but currently it is completely beyond our expectation.

So many of our prediction didn't work last year and the same is also applicable this year , we were expecting to see the price of bitcoins at 100,000 dollars but currently it is completely beyond our expectation.
I know a lot of people who sold off assets to invest in Bitcoin so to speak but ended up disappointed. One of my friends even vowed to not involve himself in crypto anymore because of the amount of money he lost.

That's completely true, but for now Bitcoin is not having good value, the Hegde funds are bearish on Bitcoin I think that's why it's nicely dropping.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back