What's new

Bitcoin - Is HODL the only strategy?

The bitcoin hodlers are absolutely the ones making the most of the profit. The best thing is to hold the bitcoin for a very long period of time. The hodlers would definitely make most of the profit.

If you are not a trader I can say yes because naturally you are supposed to invest for long-term purposes, if you selling off when the price is going down you will definitely be at lost.. holding is the best option

Keeping your btc is definitely not the only winning strategy. Another winning strategy is the intaday trading that could be done on various trading platforms like MT4.

Hodl is definitely not the only strategy. There are many strategies . But we must not forget that bitcoin hodlers are long term investors. They invest on bitcoin with the aim of making profits on the long-term basis.

It is not the only strategy because you can deploy other means like trading everyday and seeing what it presents. This is what a lot of people are using to make money from Bitcoin .

Hodlingis not the only strategy to make money from bitcoin and cryptocurrency is generally. There are so many other strategies like day trading, staking and a whole lot of others. Staking is to some extent, one of the best methods because your holdings increases with time. It is all about knowing the best strategy for yourself.

As a matter of fact, the hodl strategy is not the only way to make money via bitcoin. You could make something for worthwhile trading the bitcoin too. Using the mt4 will help a lot.

I know someone who bought a handful of coins when they were under 2k. I think he has 7 or 8.

He is sitting real pretty right now and that was from holding. I think he may have cashed out two of them when it was over 60k though. Not sure.

Yes as people often buy them and sell it when they see big movement but it still have potential to go further as it drop 30% in recent months so better hold for next few month, I'm sure you'll see better ROI.

Holding of the bitcoin for a long tike is not the only strategy but it definitely the best strategy because the history of bitcoin points to this. It also good for spot trading.
I like bitcoin for spot trading because its level of fluctuations is very high and as such it is good for spot trading. The high volatility will allow you make trading decisions.

The hodlers are the one making most of the money in cryptocurrency. The holders are very strong investors and they remain unshaken even of the market isn't going in their favour.

Any currency with a very high level of fluctuations is good for spot trading. This is why bitcoin will be a very good way to make money via spot trading..we should be aware of this.
The volatility of cryptocurrency Will make it very suitable for spot trading or daily trading. If will be able to execute trade and make your money very quickly as much as possible.

Of course it's not the only strategy, but it is the best strategy especially if you hodl for long term. For example someone that hodl Bitcoin in 2015 will be in money today. That is why I believe hodling is the best option.

I prefer the hodl strategy for bitcoin investments than the trading investments. The bitcoin hodlers always make a very huge profit on the long run. It's the best strategy for bitcoin.

I think I need to know more this strategy. It seems effective and I would really like to gan more from my crypto endeavors

It is however important to note that holding the bitcoin for a long time is one of the best strategy to make good amount of money in bitcoin investment. The level of fluctuation around bitcoin is also pronounced and this would make it a very good investment by trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back