What's new

Bitcoin - Is HODL the only strategy?

Deleted member 403

I own a variety of cryptocurrencies, and I generally stake them since I am looking for a long-term return. I'm really doing little with bitcoin. Can you recommend any ways for generating even a little amount of APR, without staking BTC for the longterm? Bitcoin - Is HODL the only strategy for BTC?

When you hold you earn profits as the face value increases. However, there are other ways to earn profits from your bitcoin, for example, you can earn from staking or depositing on interest generating accounts like nexo or Celsius.

You could trade them, exchange them for other coins, that you think will increase much faster than bitcoin, you could also stake. There are lots of options for you, in case you are tired of HODL.

You could do savings, although the Apr may be low but better than just hodling. Also, you could check out platforms where you can provide liquidity and earn more on your principal.

You can hold the way you want and you still earn some amount of money for doing so ,Bitcoin is very profitable ,if you invest as the right time ,you will get the benefit in it and recieve the profit that comes from it

Apart from holding, staking, earning pools, yield farming, fixed term interest are also earn from bitcoins. If you have bitcoins you can use these methods to earn profits from Bitcoin.

Of course you can make money asides holding of Bitcoin. You can trade it as spot or futures; get to buy and sell the currencies, or stake them as well.
You can as well get to utilize yield farms.

Absolutely, you can trade Bitcoin as well to make better profits. A "simple" trend-following trading strategy could be good, such as trading based on support and resistance. It can work even on relatively long timeframe.

I own a variety of cryptocurrencies, and I generally stake them since I am looking for a long-term return. I'm really doing little with bitcoin. Can you recommend any ways for generating even a little amount of APR, without staking BTC for the longterm? Bitcoin - Is HODL the only strategy for BTC?
I think that if you use a fixed depsoit in terms of your bitcoin then it can be a great way in order to earn as well becausee you will be able to get a certain percentage interest on your coins as well.

I believe some platforms allow packages that allow you to stake your crypto, you could select a plan and of course, the platform provides liquidity to guide against losses or dip in the market.

If you are not holding you can trade it for profit but trading are for top cryptocurrency expert.. I also know you can stake some cryptocurrency but I don't really know those that are stackable
. It is something I have to research more about and it is not on every crypto.

Of course you can make money asides holding of Bitcoin. You can trade it as spot or futures; get to buy and sell the currencies, or stake them as well.
You can as well get to utilize yield farms.
That is true, once you are reselling the currency with a good interest rate, you are good to go, because you are going to earn more.

Hodl is not the only strategy that is available to bitcoin, you can stake to get apr or set a spot or future trading to make long or short term sell in profit.

HODL is a term derived from a misspelling of "hold," in the context of buying and holding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It's also commonly come to stand for "hold on for dear life" among crypto investor, trading is another solution in crypto

HOLD or HODL as it is popularly called in the crypto sphere is the only strategy to earn profits from your bitcoin. About 11 years ago, bitcoin was less than $2 and now it is $42K. The price has substantially dropped in few weeks, but it is still very high compared to what it was a couple of years ago.

To hodl ones crypto is a good strategy when dealing with crypto currency but it's not the only strategy that can be employed but it's most effective with little effort compared to other strategies

HOLD or HODL as it is popularly called in the crypto sphere is the only strategy to earn profits from your bitcoin. About 11 years ago, bitcoin was less than $2 and now it is $42K. The price has substantially dropped in few weeks, but it is still very high compared to what it was a couple of years ago.
Hodl has proven to be a very good strategy but it's not the only strategy. We have dollar cost averaging strategy that trades and buys at different levels to sell on short term, this is the strategy many artificial intelligence robots now use.

As long as you're staking, you will be getting returns which is possibly one of the safest ways to hodl a very volatile asset like Bitcoin so this will enable you to earn irrespective of market conditions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back