Bitcoin is held by many

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
According to BitInfoCharts.com figures as of August 26, about 35,257,206 addresses are holding at least $1 worth of Bitcoin, according to Finbold's analysis.

This directly amounts to around 0.4% of the world's population, or every 226th person, based on the 7,970,114,580 people who were alive on the planet at the time of publishing.

That's quite a lot when you put into consideration the fact that many people have never even heard about Bitcoin or have the access to it.

I believe Bitcoin is a coin to hold with diamond hands, no matter how small the amount.

That's quite a lot when you put into consideration the fact that many people have never even heard about Bitcoin or have the access to it.

I believe Bitcoin is a coin to hold with diamond hands, no matter how small the amount.
I agree. I have an automatic purchase set up weekly to buy Doge and Bitcoin. I know one day that this investment will be worth it and hopefully make my child be financially free.

According to BitInfoCharts.com figures as of August 26, about 35,257,206 addresses are holding at least $1 worth of Bitcoin, according to Finbold's analysis.

This directly amounts to around 0.4% of the world's population, or every 226th person, based on the 7,970,114,580 people who were alive on the planet at the time of publishing.
That's massive. Bitcoin is the digital gold and everyone want to have a share to keep.

That is quite a number and that is really good for the future of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies as a whole. I am glad after reading this post to note that a lot of people are holding bitcoin. Nice post dear 🤗. Cheers 👍.

That is quite a number and that is really good for the future of bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies as a whole. I am glad after reading this post to note that a lot of people are holding bitcoin. Nice post dear 🤗. Cheers 👍.
You are right. I'm few years go come almost halve the content will have bitcoin wallet with at least $1 in it

Currently, I have no assets in bitcoin. If you check the historical data, when bitcoin gains 10 X value, altcoins will go up by 20 X. Therefore, I am stockpiling altcoins.

Bitcoin is a very good assets for investment and it is one of those coin that you would want to hold because it has a lot of potentials.

There are really many wallets, the only bad thing about this is that that number can not really indicate unique people, I explain myself for example I have several Bitcoin addresses and probably you have more than one, so the number of addresses of unique people can be much smaller, I have 3-4 addresses with some money there to give an example

The fact remains that bitcoin is held by many people because there are many people who tend to invest in bitcoin and they think that it is one of the best investments.

A lot of people believe in bitcoin and that is why they are holding it because they know that the future is bright

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back