What's new

Bitcoin is dropping in price

Yeah. This must have been way back some months ago when all.coins where going down like a nonstop situation. But they're getting better and aa bit stable today if you observe
Post automatically merged:

Yeah we all witnessed this drop in price by not only just Bitcoin but most of the cryptocurrencies too dropping in the value of their market price severely that same period. It was a widespread drop indeed

Last edited:
There is a current deep in the market but I think it is more likely of a market correction.
Bitcoin had dropped to 45k once again but I hope to see it bounce back before weekend

There is a current deep in the market but I think it is more likely of a market correction.
Bitcoin had dropped to 45k once again but I hope to see it bounce back before weekend
That was a good time for people to also invest in because there's every possibility that the correction won't take much time before it bounced back again so those who invest in this correction period will be making money

Currently bitcoin is estimated to be worth over $35,000 that's a big drop from where it was weeks ago when it was well over $50,0000. Do you expect to see the price drop even more? And how far do you think it will drop? I hope it reaches back up to $50,000+. But I'm not betting on it. Maybe it'll be a good time to invest now, or when it drops some more.
Right now the price of bitcoin is quite high however i still think that it is a very good time to try and invest in the coin because over the last day there was a major drop in the price of many altcoins and bitcoin as well.

If you had invested then, you will be in money right now. Bitcoin is worth over $45k now. It has reached the $50 price mark a few times but rattled down back to $46k. It is going to go back high as predicted

Bitcoin is volatile so we should be expecting it to rise and fall else the will be no fun in it and the will be nothing like traders if it has a stable price

The correction actually push the price of BTC down to$43000 but now everything is just trying to come up but it's possible that from next week the price of BTC will stabilise and move to 55k.

When Bitcoin was trading for $47K a week ago, I was thinking that Bitcoin will move past $50,000 and might even reach the previous all time high, sadly that did not happen and it dropped down to $42,000

I don't really think that the price of bitcoin is dropping in the market we can see that the price of bitcoin is really increasing, I don't really think if the price of bitcoin will drop.

I think one should not be surprised or be moved with so much fear when Bitcoin or any other coins go down because it is part of the cryptocurrency world. We can never expect it to be sweet all the time. Attimes there will be some bitterness. Personally, I have always believed bitcoins to rise and even higher after falling. It is just my opinion.

It's the right time to buy some bitcoin , it's under $50k now , around $43000. I was hesitating before to buy btc at $37k but it did rise to $50k few days back and I regretted a lot.

It is currently worth 43k for a single Bitcoin but this is as a result of the sudden ban of crypto activity by the Chinese government but I hope the bull can push it back to 50k

You might be appropriate, spending today may be a smart idea, i do not believe that certainly there certainly will certainly be actually anymore comparable occasions to the previous ones that will certainly result in another decrease in cost

People seems to worry too much when cryptocurrency starts to drop in prices but I believe that it's something they should be very conversant with because it is the way these coins behave.

This is not something for people to be afraid of because all these things will happen in cryptocurrency as long as cryptocurrency has volatility. This is something to be considered if you are a cryptocurrency day trader or maybe weekly trader.

That is true but don’t be anxious because when it drops it shows that I’m a matter of time it will definitely rise up , but I know it can be frustrating so it’s better to use spare money to invest in bitcoin

When bitcoin is up or it rising it is good you verify why it is rising likewise when it is dropping you also care to know why it is dropping so that we know how best to take your decision as we all know that sometimes the dip is usually temporary
and sometimes it longer.

I can't predict what BTC price will be in the future, but I'm seeing this one at the moment touching 70,000$ before 2022 comes around. The whales are pushing it up, the development around BTC through more adoption made by some countries, and other whales investors coming into it recently, all summed up it's price uptrend.

Someone who has lots of experience with cryptocurrency trading will never be panic when the price of Bitcoin is dropping. He knows that it is an opportunity to buy more of the cryptocurrency.

The recent fall in the price of Bitcoin surprised many people including myself. Some of us who didn't experience the 2017 bear run will not really understand that this is necessary for the growth of crypto in general.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back