Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
this is a great new for people who are trading Bitcoin and have some reserve amounts.

today the price reach +15000$

do you think that bitcoin will stay raising for the next days?

It's crazy how bitcoin price started going up so much lately. It will probably stop in the next couple of weeks and start going down

i think it might reach $20000 before the end of the year!
But when do you think the bubble might burst? Are there any signs indicating that it's not a safe investment right now? Predicting the short or long term future of Bitcoin is challenging but historical data can help.

But when do you think the bubble might burst? Are there any signs indicating that it's not a safe investment right now? Predicting the short or long term future of Bitcoin is challenging but historical data can help.
yeah that's right, the phrase of bitcoin will reach 20000$ before the end of the year is just a prediction, it can happen also it can't.
but the important and the official thing now is that trading BTC now is really risky and more than any period.

That's true bitcoin reach 15900$ in binance exchange today but it fall a little now to 15300$ i expect it to raise again
and hit 16000$-17000$ in the next few days and maybe it can reach 20000$ by the end of the year

That's true bitcoin reach 15900$ in binance exchange today but it fall a little now to 15300$ i expect it to raise again
and hit 16000$-17000$ in the next few days and maybe it can reach 20000$ by the end of the year
As at now, the price is at over $15600, so there is the possibility of the price surging towards the $20000 mark by the end of the year.

The price of Bitcoin will always be appreciating with time because Bitcoin is the most performing cryptocurrency right now even though the transaction fees for the cryptocurrency is a high right now but the price of the cryptocurrency would always appreciate in value.

It is funny that back in 2020, people were talking about bitcoin reaching $15k. In 2021, it even reached $68K. The global recession that started at the beginning of 2022 had an adverse effect on crypto and not bitcoin is struggling at $23K

With the way bitcoin price is rising in the recent time, I think it'll perform better this year than it in 2022. Some people bought a lot bitcoin during it's price dip and today, many of them are smiling to their back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back