What's new

Bitcoin fees

If you've been using bitcoin lately you might have noticed that the fees are extremely high. You have to have 7-10$ for a transaction fee and even so you have to wait 1 hour for the transaction to get confirmed. How much do you think the fees are affecting the bitcoin market?
A way too high on this transaction there platform surely a win to win to them even only in transaction they will depend on earning just on this its like an dollar per dollar transaction this $10 imagine there only 10 transaction made its an ez $100.

If you've been using bitcoin lately you might have noticed that the fees are extremely high. You have to have 7-10$ for a transaction fee and even so you have to wait 1 hour for the transaction to get confirmed. How much do you think the fees are affecting the bitcoin market?
I think it depends on how fast you want the transaction to be carried out, but generally the transaction fees are not that high. Personally I do my transactions when gas fees are low, and I think everyone can always be patient to wait till the right time to complete a transaction.

God bless you man. I have been looking for a way to write this, the transactions fee from wallet to another way is too much. Imagine Binance charges 16$ for transactions fee. It's too much. This wallets should reduce this transaction fee

well, here is a possible reason, for example, a transaction fee of a 0.0001 BTC transaction is 0.00005 BTC, as for BTC, it might be too low, but since Bitcoin's value is too high, you might find it very high because Bitcoin's value keeps kind of increasing

Bitcoin Average Transaction Fee measures the average fee in USD when a Bitcoin transaction is processed by a miner and confirmed. Average Bitcoin transaction fees can spike during periods of congestion on the network, as they did during the 2017 Crypto boom where they reached nearly 60 USD.
Bitcoin Average Transaction Fee is at a current level of 17.08, up from 8.904 yesterday and up from 0.5638 one year ago. This is a change of 91.79% from yesterday and 2.93K% from one year ago.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin Average Transaction Fee measures the average fee in USD when a Bitcoin transaction is processed by a miner and confirmed. Average Bitcoin transaction fees can spike during periods of congestion on the network, as they did during the 2017 Crypto boom where they reached nearly 60 USD.
Bitcoin Average Transaction Fee is at a current level of 17.08, up from 8.904 yesterday and up from 0.5638 one year ago. This is a change of 91.79% from yesterday and 2.93K% from one year ago.

As the crypto currency market grows, number of transactions too increases and thus brings about network congestion in the blockchain. So because of that people are willing to pay much fees for their transactions to be confirmed first and therefore lower fee transactions are rejected too.

I think this bitcoin fee is the way most wallet steal money from the hands of its users and they charge an outrageous fee,I think the company or companies should come together to look for a way to reduce the fee for transactions because it is way too much.

I think it was the traffic at the time that increases the transaction fee of bitcoinand the delay in speed of transaction. Currently, bitcoin transaction fee is fair to most users maybe due to the dip it suffers for some weeks now.

Bitcoin fees can make someone who is not even aware of how to the fee system for Bitcoin is to lose their funds if care is not taken. You should convert it to a less costly Coin that has less transfer fee first before sending it out

Well it's no secret nor surprise that the transaction fees of bitcoin can be high although it's determination is dependent on some factors, like the wallets used and total amount

Fees most times are result of congestion in the blockchain . When the there is congestion the fees will be high and vice versa. Bitcoin has the highest Market capitalization thus it is normal to have high fees due to congestion.

Bitcoin fees can be overcome if you use Bep20 network Bitcoin , the fees are too less around some cents. But if you use normal bitcoin , the fees are higher. You can try to send bitcoin at lower fees when the network congestion is low.

Bitcoin transaction fees varies according to the wallet you use, micro wallets, and the multi currency wallets like payeer have high transaction cost, but bitcoin transaction fees depend on the network condition.

To me I don't think that should be a problem because that's how they start and we accepted it so I don't think there is anything we could about it I guess

For investors, bitcoin transaction fees has never been a issue, this issue s mainly for those who are using bitcoin for small transaction. You have to stop sending and receiving small amount.

The fee you're seeing now is even going to get worse as the Bitcoin price surges on higher and higher each passing day. You should just be prepared to pay higher fees

Because of the bitcoin fee many people have stopped paying and receiving payment with bitcoin and moved to litcoin. Buffalo recently that fee have reduced

I guess this is why Most persons just simply swap their coins from one Bitcoin to another just so they can send to other wallets to avoid the high cost of transaction

The Bitcoin fee is getting too high. This will make it pretty much hard for some people to invest in Bitcoin. Now I see the reason why some other people are going for other cryptocurrency.

Recently, the transaction fee is less now. I have made a bitcoin transaction and the amount charged was a bit lower than what was charged before. The transaction that was a bone of contention , now as a lower charge rate. I think bitcoin transaction is now attractive because of the lower fees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back