What's new

Bitcoin explodes transactions with a new record of 1.6 million.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$25.3100USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has recently reached its all-time record for transactions with a total of 1.6 million transactions, much of this is due to the launch of Bitcoinrunes, which are new NFTs on the Bitcoin blockchain, although the majority of transactions have been normal transactions, Bitcoin is still the number 1 blockchain in transactions despite its high recurring fees.

1714521944040.png

This is simple because a person when introduced to the crypto world knows only there is bitcoin and doesn't know about altcoins that let him number one of the transactions nothing else.
This is not that simple, Bitcoin has new protocols running within the network, such as ordinals, runes and also its layer 2 Lightning network, adding all this to its main layer i.e. its blockchain, most of the transactions are being done in secondary layer or these new protocols, which are very technical for a newbie to use, So I don't think it's that.

This is not that simple, Bitcoin has new protocols running within the network, such as ordinals, runes and also its layer 2 Lightning network, adding all this to its main layer i.e. its blockchain, most of the transactions are being done in secondary layer or these new protocols, which are very technical for a newbie to use, So I don't think it's that.
I received several payments on bitcoin layer 2 or bitcoin lighting network on kucoin wallet from microlancer and even into coinos and binance and coinplaza and fixed float io.

I received several payments on bitcoin layer 2 or bitcoin lighting network on kucoin wallet from microlancer and even into coinos and binance and coinplaza and fixed float io.
you are sure that you are not a newbie in Bitcoin and you have experience, that's why you know how to use the Bitcoin L2, the most novice users don't know how to use the L2 mostly.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back