Bitcoin Blast - Bitcoin earnig game

LOSHMI

Legend
100 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin Blast is one of five apps made by Bling. It's level passing game but you don't have to win level to be rewarded, just complete it. You can withdraw your points once a week to your Coinbase wallet so make it count. If you want you can download all 5 apps and earnings from them will be merged. You can play 10 matches daily by one app so if you have all 5 apps you can earn about 5milion points. You can see convert rate on screenshot bellow, and don't worry, it's legit but you won't get rich with it, at this point i have 0,85€ in BTC earned by these apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201104-234121~2.png
    Screenshot_20201104-234121~2.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 2
Bitcoin Blast is one of five apps made by Bling. It's level passing game but you don't have to win level to be rewarded, just complete it. You can withdraw your points once a week to your Coinbase wallet so make it count. If you want you can download all 5 apps and earnings from them will be merged. You can play 10 matches daily by one app so if you have all 5 apps you can earn about 5milion points. You can see convert rate on screenshot bellow, and don't worry, it's legit but you won't get rich with it, at this point i have 0,85€ in BTC earned by these apps
THis is the same image from the solitaire game you have shared not I am confused, is it the same app or more than one ?

Many people want real money ,it doesn't matter if it is giving less . It's nice to see a new app to earn free btc . But I think it demands more time to reach at threshold.

I have used this game and it is legit ,but I will also tell you that the payment is not quite encouraging as it pays very low and has ads on it

Well it has ads on but you have only one ad per match, if there wasn't any ads then developer wouldn't be able to pay money to people
Ofcourse I know this . The problem I had wit it is that the payment does not worth the data used on it

Ah yes the bling's app, i really suggest to play this game instead using faucet that filled with annoying ads ?, oh also you can skip the ads and play the game withot viewing the video, well that's the bug from the Video provider so you didnt need to watch the entire video

Ah yes the bling's app, i really suggest to play this game instead using faucet that filled with annoying ads ?, oh also you can skip the ads and play the game withot viewing the video, well that's the bug from the Video provider so you didnt need to watch the entire video
The ads offers you more spins for free or doubling your earning but you can skip if you want base bonus. The ads let app earn money even from free players.

It's better Bitcoin Blocks and Food fight.
It's the same company just different games. They really pay you via Coin base.
Bling is my favorite game company for earning Bitcoin free.
It's better than freebitcoin faucet.

I have used it before, the reason why I uninstalled it, was because it pays low after spending days on it,all I saw was token when I withdrawed it to my wallet..it is really discouraging

If after spending days, time, energy and data, on the app they pay you a token, it doesn't work trying bro. I rather put my time on something else that am sure of.

Wow that sounds cool, earning money by playing games. That's new to me. Would really appreciate if someone can shed more light to this. I am really interested in this

It's legit, i have been payed for a few times now. Im also using other games from the same developer because the balance for all the app is connected except for the solitaire every game takes too long for me. They are giving 10k coins before but now it's just 3k-5k due to the Bitcoin's price hike.

it's legit, yes, but the ads annoy me a lot. there are too many ads and the gain is very small for the time given to this application. I also worked with him at the beginning but I gave up along the way. it's not worth it in my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back