Bitcoadz.io: A Bitcoin Network for Publisher and Advertiser

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bicoadz.io is one of the ad networks that I am trying on my site. I have not received payment yet, however, this is a legit ad network that you can try. I have checked the reviews online and a lot of people say they have received payment from this ad network. You can find positive reviews on the forums like bitcointalk or B*F (do not want to name the rival forum here).
If you are an advertiser, you will have to pay via crypto to run your ads, and if yu are a publisher you will receive payment via bitcoins. You will receive payment once you reach 0.004 bitcoin. If you do not want to withdraw your earning, you can convert to your advertising balance and use funds to advertise.
The ad network is basically meant for websites about crypto, however, anyone can use it. (My site is not about crypto)
They offer various ad formats, pop up, pop under, banner ads etc. They run different ad models such as CPM, PPC etc.
I have been using this ad network for almost 9 months and I have not yet reached the payment threshold, based on what I am earning, it might take another 9 months to reach payout threshold. You can try this ad network if you have patience.

Even though they provide banner ads on cpm, cpa and cpc model, their pay rate is so low that I did not use it for a long time. They also offer pop up and pop under ads. compared to their ad rates, payment threshold of 0.004 btc is very high.

Even though they provide banner ads on cpm, cpa and cpc model, their pay rate is so low that I did not use it for a long time. They also offer pop up and pop under ads. compared to their ad rates, payment threshold of 0.004 btc is very high.
Thanks for adding value to the thread. I have not received payment, in fact I have not reached the payout threshold. have you received payment from Bitcoadz. I noticed that they have reduced the payrate. Still I am far from that reduced payrate. How long do they take to process the payment. They say 7-30 days, which I think is a very long time.

Thanks for adding value to the thread. I have not received payment, in fact I have not reached the payout threshold. have you received payment from Bitcoadz. I noticed that they have reduced the payrate. Still I am far from that reduced payrate. How long do they take to process the payment. They say 7-30 days, which I think is a very long time.
The pay rate has been reduced to 0.001 btc. Maybe the ad network is trying to bring more publishers on the site. The ads are low paying and thw withdrawal takes a lot of time to process.

When they slashed the payment threshold by 75 percent, I requested the payout. I received payment in 19 days. sadly, they seem to be charging exorbitantly for sending payment. They cut 0.0007 BTC as transfer fees, which is just about $27. Can you believe they are charging such a huge amount for sending ad earnings?

You just keeps giving me different options on how to generate income on my adverts. I will definitely be checking out this platform that you just shared and see how I can utilize it to my advantage. Kudos to you.

Thanks for sharing these information, the problem with such sites is that the website owners are only after cheap traffic from visitors, the amount paid is not worth all the stress, no matter how consistent you are on the website, you may still not reach the minimum payout level, this is why i prefer sites like bizdustry, tcp game, gpt forum and more.

They offer different kind of ads such as CPM, CPC, CPA, Pop Up, Pop Under, etc., however, their pay rate is so low that it may take a long time to reach payment threshold. However, if you have nigh traffic, you may earn well from the ads.

I am interested in earning bitcoins. However, in order to use bitcoadz, I would require a website. In order to have a website, I will also be required to build a lot of content and I need o be proficient with website building and content creation.

I am using this ad network for almost two years, The first payment took more than one year. Earning is terribly slow. However, I am still using because of bitcoin payment.

If the OP has been unable to reach payment threshold even in 9 months, I guess this advertising network is a waste of time. You need to try better ads

I have been using this ad network since a long time and I have received payment a couple of times but currently I am stuck, I do not know if it is a glitch or they have reduced pay rate.

Bicoadz.io is one of the ad networks that I am trying on my site. I have not received payment yet, however, this is a legit ad network that you can try. I have checked the reviews online and a lot of people say they have received payment from this ad network. You can find positive reviews on the forums like bitcointalk or B*F (do not want to name the rival forum here).
If you are an advertiser, you will have to pay via crypto to run your ads, and if yu are a publisher you will receive payment via bitcoins. You will receive payment once you reach 0.004 bitcoin. If you do not want to withdraw your earning, you can convert to your advertising balance and use funds to advertise.
The ad network is basically meant for websites about crypto, however, anyone can use it. (My site is not about crypto)
They offer various ad formats, pop up, pop under, banner ads etc. They run different ad models such as CPM, PPC etc.
I have been using this ad network for almost 9 months and I have not yet reached the payment threshold, based on what I am earning, it might take another 9 months to reach payout threshold. You can try this ad network if you have patience.
Even if it’s real and reliable which i kinda of not care about, to wait for not almost but more than 9 months and you still have not reach the threshold to collect money for all your effort.I don’t think it really worth a time

there minimum payout is indeed high that is up to $16. That is the one reason that I like a-ads crypto ad network. It has very small minimum payout to faucetpay account

A-Ads do not have minimum payment threshold if you use faucet pay payment option. You will receive what ever you have earned on your faucetpay account every day. This is the best thing about A-Ads

I have been using this ad network since a long time and I have received payment a couple of times but currently I am stuck, I do not know if it is a glitch or they have reduced pay rate.

There always a possibility that they will reduce the pay rate which is something that is very common with most website really when it comes to paying those that are using their services or working for them.

I don't really know things about Bitcoin network am new and I want to learn a lot about Bitcoin network to help me in the future

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back