Binance Staking

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Binance the marketplace for the cryptocurency who also have the wallets on mobile and web. They have this interesting staking concept for the coins. So you invest some amount fo money in the coins and each year or month you earn some returns as long as you keep the stake. So there are some really good and high amount of the interest being offered on some coins.

Have your heard of binance staking?

I used Binance and had a weird experience with them with a scam, it seems that Binance had been involved in several scamming situations... from my subjective point of view I do not suggest using this, again I had a really weird experience..

I have heard of Binance staking but yet to try it. I was quite interested when I got to know that Binance offers very competitive returns on staked coins.

I've heard about binance staking and I think it's a pretty good method of investing your money. The profit is not big but at least you know you invested in a safe and trusted website, not like Hyip or other scams

The binance stake features is a very good feature in which someone can deposit their cryptocurrencies and get some interest in them within years or months as the case may be. But one thing is that I don't like that features because I am scared that the platform can be hacked at any point and all my cryptocurrency investment will be stolen.

I used Binance and had a weird experience with them with a scam, it seems that Binance had been involved in several scamming situations... from my subjective point of view I do not suggest using this, again I had a really weird experience..
I just started using binance and I am naive when it comes to cryptocurrencies trading, what you said now makes me to watch my steps before steeping into trading on binance.

Binance staking has been around for a little while now. This is a good way for the newbies who are finding it difficult to step into the cryptocurrency world to get in and invest in this coin to see how things work practically in cryptocurrency

Staking coins at binance is feasible, you stake a particular coin randomly listed in the binance exchanger with different APR interest rate. You stake from the minimum to the max required to stake a single coin. Your profit is based on your APR rate, staking power, and time duration.

Binance is my favourite exchanger and I often use it for my crypto trading. The simplicity of binance and a lot of features it has makes me fall in love with it everyday. no wonder it is the leading crypto exchanger.

Binance features of investment is exorbitant and welcomed one for people who understands how a particular one works and invest to earn future rewards. Staking coins is profitable, when staked for long with reasonable amount of money as capital staking power.

I haven't heard about binance staking but would love to know more about it. Binance is a very good crypto wallet as it offers several crypto currencies to make profit from.

I haven't heard about binance staking but would love to know more about it. Binance is a very good crypto wallet as it offers several crypto currencies to make profit from.
Binance have options of staking, saving and many other ways to earn more crypto as you invest via certain duration of time. In staking you'll choose a random coin and you'll see the APR and the duration you want. The longer the duration the bigger your interest in staking, then you'll lock your funds till contract is reached.

Binance have options of staking, saving and many other ways to earn more crypto as you invest via certain duration of time. In staking you'll choose a random coin and you'll see the APR and the duration you want. The longer the duration the bigger your interest in staking, then you'll lock your funds till contract is reached.
Awesome, thanks for enlightening me. I would like to see the interest returned in most of the time so it's better to just find a way to keep her.

I have not use staking coin at binance but I know that binance coin profitable, because binance crypto is a good wallets to invest in a safety place.

Binance the marketplace for the cryptocurency who also have the wallets on mobile and web. They have this interesting staking concept for the coins. So you invest some amount fo money in the coins and each year or month you earn some returns as long as you keep the stake. So there are some really good and high amount of the interest being offered on some coins.

This is something that i have heard about and that i have seen before. There are many sites that have this and in my opinion the concept is very similar to a fixed deposit in terms of those coins because during the time period that you have opted to stake those coins, you are unable to withdraw them or use them in any way and this is done to increase the knowledge and interest in a coin.

Yeah sure

I'm not familiar with the idea anyways because there apy is somehow low like 7% in per annum...well what work for me might not work for you we have different way of making money....

I have read about binance staking but I don't really know much about it. I hear it is a good way to invest money and earn some good profits monthly. I will go read more about it so that I can start investing too. I hope it does involve high risks.

Awesome, thanks for enlightening me. I would like to see the interest returned in most of the time so it's better to just find a way to keep her.
Okay, the long you keep your coin the more money base on the contract duration and terms of the contract stated. For example if you choose 90 days staking, your APR interest rate will go higher because the duration you're staking is high.

Okay, the long you keep your coin the more money base on the contract duration and terms of the contract stated. For example if you choose 90 days staking, your APR interest rate will go higher because the duration you're staking is high.
Awesome, I have opened binance on my phone, would complete registration and see how it goes, I saw a lot of coins listed on the site which made me wonder off for a while,lol.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back