What's new

Binance Or Uniswap?

TH
Binance will list Uniswap and open for UNI/BTC,UNI/BNB,UNI/BUSD and UNI/USDT trading pairs ,user can now start depositing UNI in preparation for trading,
Binance will list Uniswap and open for UNI/BTC,UNI/BNB,UNI/BUSD and UNI/USDT trading pairs ,user can now start depositing UNI in preparation for trading,
Thank you for this useful piece of information, like I said I’m still trying to get a very good understanding of using binance and understanding and maximizing it to its fullest and enjoying every benefits that I can get from it.

Binance is actually the best coin of the two as it has appreciated the most and it is more popular than the so-called uniswap coin. In fact, it's the first time that I am hearing about uniswap coin but Binance coin has become a mainstay in the world of cryptocurrency within a short time of introduction into the crypto-currency market, so I am very certain that BNB is actually the best coin of the two coins.
Post automatically merged:

Well i think the binance one is currently increasing , i think it would still get to $590 but it would take long before getting to that extent i think , we all just need to be very patient and wait for the price to increase very well so we can sell and make more profit from the coin sale i think
Post automatically merged:

Well i think the binance one is currently increasing , i think it would still get to $590 but it would take long before getting to that extent i think , we all just need to be very patient and wait for the price to increase very well so we can sell and make more profit from the coin sale i think
Bitcoin coin is the best cryptocurrency for anyone to invest than any other cryptocurrency, rivaling this cryptocurrency in the near future would be absolutely difficult to do.

Last edited:
I do not know about Uniswap exchange (I just have heard the name) or Uniswap coin, but I am using Binnce and I know BB coin even though I have never bought any BNB coins.

I think binance coin, BNB is really a good coin to look out for. As at now I can see that the coin is now like around $400 and it's really a good thing for those who are holding the coin right now

I have actually not really concentrate on uniswap,so i can't say anything on it,whereas binance is a different case because am conversant with it and i am investing in it already.

Though i have a Binance account but i have not started making use of it, so i dont really know how it works. Binance is a good plathform and its coin is currently making waves in the market. As for the other one you mentioned i have never heard of it

Both the coins Uniswap and Binance were listed by their respective apps with less than 1 dollar and today the price of their each token is -
Uniswap - 18 Dollars 🔥
Binance - 47 Dollars🔥

Both coins have gained a lot of popularity and rise
Which one will get higher with how much in the future and do you see any future in any of them which can be like etherium , litecoin and other Cryptocurrency?
Lol bnb today is now $300 plus after it reached its all time high. The popularity as really make bnb to have high potential even than litecoin.

Both binance coin and uniswap are great crypto currency to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. However both of them are on the low at the moment due to the fact that the market is presently in it's bearish downtrend

When you compare these two coins now , you will surely see that Binance coin has outperformed uniswap . It is currently at $300 and Uniswap still below $50 .

With all the developments surrounding binance I'm sure it would definitely rise higher in value than uniswap moreover uniswap is built on etheruem block chain which means higher gas fee than binance. I prefer binance due to lower gas fees in claiming airdrops
Both the coins Uniswap and Binance were listed by their respective apps with less than 1 dollar and today the price of their each token is -
Uniswap - 18 Dollars 🔥
Binance - 47 Dollars🔥

Which one will get higher with how much in the future and do you see any future in any of them which can be like etherium , litecoin and other Cryptocurrency?

Uniswap - 18 Dollars 🔥
Binance - 47 Dollars🔥

Fortunately due to the excess use and transaction involved in binance, its as upsurp uniswap in 100's of folds... Binance coin as proven superior..

I am not using Uniswap token o Binance token However, I am using Binance exchange and might start investing on Binance coins soon I acquire funds fro crypto currency investment.

For gas fee sake which is very high on ethereum network where the uniswap was built , I will be running away from it and stick with Binance BNB

Though I'm still waiting to be verified by binance i think it is better than uniswap because I'm not used to anything on uniswap but I'm familiar with binance.

Trading on Binance is relatively cost-effective when compared to Uniswap. ... Meanwhile, Binance is known for its low trading fees, which start from 0.10%. If your trading volume in the last 30 days is more than 50 BTC and you have over 50 BNB in your wallet, you can pay a discounted fee of 0.09% for your trades.

All what i understand is that trading on bitcoin is relatively cost effective when compared to uniswap,Mean while Binance is known for its low trading fees, which start from 0.10%. If your trading volume in the last 30 days is more than 50 BTC and you have over 50 BNB in your wallet, you can pay a discounted fee of 0.09% for your trades

Binance is far better than Uniswap because sometimes you may want to swap a coin and when the network fail they still deduct their charges unlike Binance where such doesn't happen.

The binance Coin (BNB) is definitely one of the best cryptocurrencies in the whole wide world but I think the uniswap cryptocurrency also has a lot of potentials.

It is amazing how binance coin Rose to even become expensive than litecoin that has been in existence for long. This shows binance coin has got more potential.

I have heard about it both coins but I don't deal with any. I only use Binance for buying, selling, and exchanging coins. Binance offers a means to trade too but it's kinda heavy for me to comprehend.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back