What's new

Binance gives Us users 14 days to close their accounts on the platform.

This is not a positive development for Binance and its US consumers; it is true that US regulations are quite rigorous with any firm or company that wants to enter their market; but, I believe Binance just has to rethink its strategy and return to the US market with greater vigor.

It is rather unfortunate that binance has decided to take such a strict decision, even though something triggered the decision. But I think that this can really scare customers away as so many people do not like too much verification process. My opinion though.

This was a long time ago and currently citizens of the United States do not use binance for their kryptos related activities.
This is not a positive development for Binance and its US consumers; it is true that US regulations are quite rigorous with any firm or company that wants to enter their market; but, I believe Binance just has to rethink its strategy and return to the US market with greater vigor.
They should have tried to agree to the terms and conditions provided by the US government considering the fact that they would have made so much profit.

This is not a good news for both binance and US citizens. But I think, binance was forced to do that as a result of the role American government played in introducing binance.Us Web platform. Well, I will be happy if a positive response were made by US government.
At this point, I think it's safe to say the United States are a pain in the ass by always meddling into affairs not of their concern and always wanting to be in charge of everything that humans do. This isn't right

You have 14 days to close all active positions on your account and withdraw all your funds, failing which your account will be locked.”

At this point, I think it's safe to say the United States are a pain in the ass by always meddling into affairs not of their concern and always wanting to be in charge of everything that humans do. This isn't right
One of the thing you cannot take from any government is that once they have discover that they have the population and the market,then they will bring their own rules and you just have to negociate with them.

This is quite serious, but I don't know why cryptocurrencies and forex trading is highly regulated in the United States.
Do they have genuine reasons for carrying out such actions?

I really like to see such development. It makes me know that these exchange platforms and wallets cannot operate with impunity at all. This is the main thing we got to focus on always.

You just have to understand that regulation in cryptocurrency centralised exchanges is something that is not going to go away unless we are going to all embrace that decentralization is the way forward.

One of the thing you cannot take from any government is that once they have discover that they have the population and the market,then they will bring their own rules and you just have to negociate with them.
This couldn't be more true and I'll not be shocked at all. A major basis for my fear stemmed from this alone and I was so cautious when delving into the crypto market.

This couldn't be more true and I'll not be shocked at all. A major basis for my fear stemmed from this alone and I was so cautious when delving into the crypto market.
But one thing we have to understand is that in business there is always an element of risk in it,and you have to weigh these option very well,other factors can make the value of crypto to fall as well.

But one thing we have to understand is that in business there is always an element of risk in it,and you have to weigh these option very well,other factors can make the value of crypto to fall as well.
Risk analysis and management is very important in investment and business.
It is absolutely essential that before taking a risk , the potential benefits must outweigh the risk.

Risk analysis and management is very important in investment and business.
It is absolutely essential that before taking a risk , the potential benefits must outweigh the risk.
That is just then fact about business,because whether we like it or not there is this element of a business failing.but the possibility of it succeeding should be more than it failing.

I am not somebody who is big about centralised exchanges because I think that they are really making people comfortable and are not willing to learn about blockchain technology which is the main thing.

That is just then fact about business,because whether we like it or not there is this element of a business failing.but the possibility of it succeeding should be more than it failing.
Once this strategy is employed in the execution of Investments and business. One would always find themselves in a place of profitability. Or even if their is loss it wouldn't be mind boggling.

Once this strategy is employed in the execution of Investments and business. One would always find themselves in a place of profitability. Or even if their is loss it wouldn't be mind boggling.
And that was what we did then when we were about starting our business of service delivery,he have to weigh the options avialable to us,and then we took a decision based on that.

This is usually for those who are using their account for something bad.

It is very important for us to try as much as possible to make sure we don't miss out where it's expected.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back