What's new

Binance gives Us users 14 days to close their accounts on the platform.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The largest Crypto currency platform, Binance has not really had good romance with users of the platform from US . The platform has sent email notification to all users accessing the platform with US ip address to withdraw all their funds and close the account. This development is connection with controversies surrounding the launch of Binance.Us

The news has been around for a while and as at then I think it was 90 days, so there are 14 days left already. The speculation then was that Binance could not comply to all of US regulations and the step had to be taken to avoid legal issues.

This is quite sad. Most US citizens will now be forced to look for another exchange site , and this will also cost Binance their US based customers .

I think this is a good thing pending the time they will open the new wallet binance.us, it is a good notification so that they will not loose there fund and blame it on the platform

The largest Crypto currency platform, Binance has not really had good romance with users of the platform from US . The platform has sent email notification to all users accessing the platform with US ip address to withdraw all their funds and close the account. This development is connection with controversies surrounding the launch of Binance.Us
I was thinking that binance created different one for US residence. How come its shutting down their account?? When it was announced that they can access Binance US platform. I'm very confused.

This is not a good news for both binance and US citizens. But I think, binance was forced to do that as a result of the role American government played in introducing binance.Us Web platform. Well, I will be happy if a positive response were made by US government.

This is not a good development for Binance and it's US users, it's true that US regulators are very strict with any firm or company that wants to come into their market so I think Binance just have to go back and restrategize and come back stringer into the US market.

I saw this too, apparently they have been trying last year July to de register all it's us customers, I think it's just trying to make a last and final attempt to do it by giving them 2 more weeks to do so. My problem is I don't know why US citizens are being deregistered.

Well, I'm sorry but this leaves me, very astonished!
Now, I wonder, how can Binance, one among the major currency platforms, have so many problems until practically closing, despite such controversies In the Unite States?

This is really strange and I still don't know the reason for this action,but if we may want to consider this could be as a result of hate speech or war trade between two or more countries or if someone has an idea of why this is done to please let everyone know so that we might be able to understand the reason behind this, as we all do not understand.

The US SEC has made crypto currency activities very unbearable for some exchanges with their constant law suits and regulations, so binance is making a lot to avoid being in their book

I have been hearing about this bit I have not actually taken some time to make research on what is really going on. I heard binance is having some issues but I never knew it would get to this point where they have to stop operations in the united States.

This is not a good business especially to United States citizens who has an account with Binance, the US should try to compromise or come to a talking tabling

Binance is in a lot of troubles in many countries not just in the US because Binance has failed to comply with the financial regulations in the country where it is operating.

Binance is operating as as business and there are things they may do that will harm citizens. The government standing for us will make Binance sit up and do the right thing.

There are so many uncertainties in the crypto adoption in the United States.
With the sec constant suing of some crypto platform, binance tends to be on a safer side by suspending trade in the United States

I don't know why they are doing this maybe they have their reason but I hope they don't also extend it to African continent just like they are doing it to the US. I don't really see the need why they should stop their operation on us.

After the authorities in various blocked Binance for financial misconduct, Binance started becoming strict with its users. Now Binance will allow only KYC verified users only.

That is so much strict measure that binance took. I wonder what it's problem with US users was. Then there have been more countries banning it, whatever reason it is, I hope they sort it out.

I think probably ,it's because of the high regulatory threat the platform is recieving lately that is making them take in such action to users who still have funds on the platform tho

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back