What's new

Between DOT and XRP, which one is best to invest on currently?

if I am to choose between those two ripple is one of the best coin I would like to invest on because I just consider it as a potential cryptocurrency, the maximum supply is just 1 billion which is not bad, it is a nice coin for me , I don't know of dot

Both of these currencies are gaining prominence in recent time, but I will prefer xrp against dot because xrp is one of the oldest coins, in fact it is older than ethereum

Though i dont really know much, and i believe both arw actually great coins with potential. Ripple has its ups and down moments, as at last month or so there was a hugh rise in ripple and even with the current law suit, its still pushing forward

Based on the price history, I think dot is a better investment compared to xrp. XRP is an old coin but the price has never gone too high, dot being recent currency is already going good.

See to it that you do your own due diligence properly and more adequately before proceeding on any of the two choices you have before you

I think xrp is better than dot at the moment. Despite the challenges xrp faced with sec lawsuit in the past, the crypto currency is still waxing strong every day and it's now a good thing that it's now rising

I have been finding it difficult to ascertain which cryptocurrency is the best to pick between these two. Which one of them do you think is a good bet? Dot seems to be doing really good of recent and also, it seems xrp is recovering lately also.. Let me hear your opinions please.
Whenever you are faced with which coin u are planning to buy most especially for investment... always check the market cap and the price of the coin... IF the coin is priced at lower value then its not potential enough...

These coins are both good and anyone who has enough cash should better consider on investing on the both than to decide which one is better.

I think I will go with XRP because it has good prospective than the other assets. Though the price of the coin remained stagnant at present, there is speculation that the price rise soonest.

Ripple has a very good potentials of becoming one of the leading ceupto in the world.
It is being used to facilitate crossborder transaction between countries.
So investing in ripple is very good and better than Dot

I am just hearing about DOT for the first time here. I can't really say which of the coins will do well or good for investment but if I am to recommend, I think I would go for ripple. But you can still do your market analysis to be really sure of the one you want to go for. That is my take.

I would recommend XRP. Although, you owe it to yourself to make extensive research to get the right analysis and direction.

I am a ripple enthusiast and I have followed ripple for almost a year now.
I do not know much about Dot, but I can certainly tell you that ripple is a very good investment

Well I think if you have the capital to invest in the both of the them ,then you should. But j think xrp still has a greater potential if we are to compare

Ripple is a cryptocurrency I have done a research on and that is the one I can consider to invest on for now until I have also done a proper research about the Dot. I don't really have much understanding of how the dot network operate.

DOT was doing okay but XRP has been recently revived and there are a lot of projects that rewards or allow for its transactions.
There's even an XUMM wallet that operates solely on XRP.

XRP hopes to replace the swift system enabled by banks. It provides high transaction speeds that exceed even the speed of visa and MasterCard transactions. Polkadot is a very versatile platform that allows Defi, smart contracts, and many more. Polkadot allows a stalking option, that generates cash flow for your coins contribution to strengthen the network. For this, I'm invested in Polkadot I feel that it would be building its own successful ecosystem in the future.

I will go for polkadot, a very nice cryptocurrency with good project and future potential, ripple is good but there is currently a challenge they are trying to pass and that is what slow down their progress.

Both seems to be a crypto project, either one you pick for investment is good. The only thing i know is that XRP seem to be more popular than DOT in the crypto industry

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back