What's new

Best Wallet for Crypto currency?

Yes because my country can't do much on the site. I think we can even trade on the site just mainly for storing coins. so we are limited.
You are talking about CoinbaseePro, which is an exchange, and a company too, but coinbase wallet is where you hold the keys, coinbase does not effect the wallet.

You are talking about CoinbaseePro, which is an exchange, and a company too, but coinbase wallet is where you hold the keys, coinbase does not effect the wallet.
No not the exchange but Coinbase wallet where you store the coins that I'm using. You can't trade on it from my country

yes I know that trust wallet is one of the best out there I have been using Coinbase and it is legit and no issues
Coinbase is the best when it comes to online wallet but it is not reliable as offline wallet because if anything should happen to coinbase, it will also affect your funds

Coinbase is the best when it comes to online wallet but it is not reliable as offline wallet because if anything should happen to coinbase, it will also affect your funds
So which wallet do you recommend for us in Nigeria. I have been using mostly Coinbase though.

You can use the Exodus desktop wallet. I think this is the best wallet that you can use for free. Mobile wallet and web wallet are hot wallets and they are very risky.

With the best wallet I mean that is safe to transact, easy to use, Good customer support and most importantly lower fee and if you can suggest for Indian users then it'll be so much helpful.
Thanks in advance.
I think the best wallets are hard wallets like ledger nano x, with these wallets you can keep your coins safe.

I was working with Probit from long time now and from today I will start with Trust wallet and will see if it works week for me

I use hardware wallet Ledger nano S and also desktop wallets like Exodus and Electrum also I have some for mobile like Muun wallet for payments in Lightning Network

I am still searching about it and seems like I need to stick with trust and should keep looking for more wallets that suits my needs

I am still searching about it and seems like I need to stick with trust and should keep looking for more wallets that suits my needs

Sigh! PayPal does not have a cryptocurrency wallet integrated into the system! The fact remains that it might be possible that they may allow that in the future.

I don't think they will and even if they allow its not risk free as you never know when they can limit your account

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back