Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Today I tried to access my beermoneyforum.gg account, unfortunately was showing unavailable and my earned points is not longer showing. Hmm, maybe they've closed finally, succeeding in taken my hard earned money away. Admin @Vincent never really wanted to pay me my cash I made with them. Even before merging with bizdustry interest surfaced, I have already requested my money a week ago. To my own believe, he never wanted to pay my money. I'm very disappointed in admin @vincent, because he never lived up to standard he set for himself. Have the take over taken place from BMF.GG TO BIZDUSTRY??

There was actually an announce on this forum and on that forum that Vincent will pay you all out.

Beermoney.gg is at the final stage during the transition. If you believe you are owed anything, please contact Vincent on Discord. If you need his contact details, please send me a private message.

There was actually an announce on this forum and on that forum that Vincent will pay you all out.
But he didn't pay all of us, because I was consistent sending him message about my pending withdrawals and he never replied again. The site owed me $8.4 in total, but I didn't get to collect my hard earned money from them. I very obsessed from such disappointment.

But he didn't pay all of us, because I was consistent sending him message about my pending withdrawals and he never replied again. The site owed me $8.4 in total, but I didn't get to collect my hard earned money from them. I very obsessed from such disappointment.
Check the wallet you used to request the payment , when he paid me , he didn't notify me . I checked and saw it

Check the wallet you used to request the payment , when he paid me , he didn't notify me . I checked and saw it
He did not pay anything, I just opened it now. The stuff that disappointed me was that, I made the withdrawal request since last week before the news of emerging to Bizdustry got off. I tried everything to reach to him, but he snubbed my chat, and didn't look like paying me.

He did not pay anything, I just opened it now. The stuff that disappointed me was that, I made the withdrawal request since last week before the news of emerging to Bizdustry got off. I tried everything to reach to him, but he snubbed my chat, and didn't look like paying me.
Which payment method did you choose ?

Beermoney.gg is at the final stage during the transition. If you believe you are owed anything, please contact Vincent on Discord. If you need his contact details, please send me a private message.
I need his contact details boss, I have already sent you a PM. I'm waiting for your reply, so that I will reach out to beermoneyforum.gg admin@Vincent to claim my pending cash, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

I choosed bitcoin and the payment is empty, I sent him my address but he didn't still pay.
Which payment method did you choose ?

Last edited:
I need his contact details boss, I have already sent you a PM. I'm waiting for your reply, so that I will reach out to beermoneyforum.gg admin@Vincent to claim my pending cash, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

I choosed bitcoin and the payment is empty, I sent him my address but he didn't still pay.
No worries, I think he will pay you because Vincent is a good guy, those days has some problems offline and that's why he found problems to reply on all the messages of members.

I also stayed waiting for the payment, I made the request on Thursday.

No worries, I think he will pay you because Vincent is a good guy, those days has some problems offline and that's why he found problems to reply on all the messages of members.
How will he pay me, when the forum site is locked down. I requested this withdrawal 2 weeks ago, even before the merging process came up between bizdustry and BMF.gg site. I pray he pays me, but if the case turns opposite I will move on with my life.

My money is also stocked at Beermoney forum. When they sold the forum to BizDustry I sent a message to Vincent on Beermoney to pay me my money he refused. Then I noticed he had even opened an account on BizDustry, I tried to chat him up and he refused to reply me

Beermoney.gg is actually closing because Bizdustry acquired the site and so the owner of the forum had to pay off its members and then relinquish it's site to Bizdustry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back