What's new

Becoming a streamer a high risk investment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that becoming a streamer is a high risk investment in its own right? As in, starting to stream to make a living, isn't always going to garauntee you profits. You might go months or years not gaining any traction from streaming. So in that way, I think it could be classified as a high risk investment, because most invest into it hoping they can profit on some kind of stardom. But most people who start it, seem to fail.

But, do you think it could be a way to gaining stardom and in turn a good living?

As someone who is a streamer, I can say that streaming is a high-risk investment and is not something that anyone should go into thinking they will blow up overnight. It takes a lot of work, a lot of time, and a lot of patience and ups and downs as well. You don't just need to be streaming but you also need to be communicating and networking with others as well. Many people think that if they just go live and stream, they will become famous and be able to do it for a living. That is far from the truth and as much as it is possible to make it a living, it could take years of streaming before that happens.

Streaming is a great way to earn online. But success is not guaranteed. You will need to put in so much effort and stay patient since it may take time to succeed. Also, you will need to input skills and network with other people.

Between 2015 and 2018, I was a high-risk investor. I invested in a lot of high-risk projects. I made a substantial amount of money as well as lost huge money. My first investment was in a project called recyclix. When the project closed, they took my $100 but before that, I was also paid $400 in profits.

Between 2015 and 2018, I was a high-risk investor. I invested in a lot of high-risk projects. I made a substantial amount of money as well as lost huge money. My first investment was in a project called recyclix. When the project closed, they took my $100 but before that, I was also paid $400 in profits.
you are very lucky that you made that amount of money, as in my case i usually loss more than what i gain on this sort of platforms, this is one of the reasons i am not doing anything that has to do with hyip.

you are very lucky that you made that amount of money, as in my case i usually loss more than what i gain on this sort of platforms, this is one of the reasons i am not doing anything that has to do with hyip.
I wouldn't say I was lucky, I had a strategy that worked for me. I joined multiple platforms and invested in a lot of platforms. I also worked hard to build downlines. I was paid by some platforms which covered my losses.

Do you think that becoming a streamer is a high risk investment in its own right? As in, starting to stream to make a living, isn't always going to garauntee you profits. You might go months or years not gaining any traction from streaming. So in that way, I think it could be classified as a high risk investment, because most invest into it hoping they can profit on some kind of stardom. But most people who start it, seem to fail.

But, do you think it could be a way to gaining stardom and in turn a good living?
While there are costs involved with streaming, it is crucial to keep in mind that it remains an enterprise and can be a lucrative method to make money. Streamers need to be ready to put resources and time into developing their reputation and addressing possible issues like content moderation and copyright infringement.

I wouldn't say I was lucky, I had a strategy that worked for me. I joined multiple platforms and invested in a lot of platforms. I also worked hard to build downlines. I was paid by some platforms which covered my losses.
Your strategy was really very effective and it worked well for you, me on the other hand I just entered without having any form of plan and that was why I lost heavily.

Diversifying is the key to earning from the investment. NO matter what kind of investment you are doing, whether it is a regular investment like stocks or high yield investment program, you will need to diversify

This is true. I know some people who are always focusing on streaming but they are not making any money from it yet but it is surely going to pay but it may take a lot of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back