What's new

bap.cash Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Mahmoud2019

Familiar Face
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bap.cash is a Paid To Click program or PTC. PTC connects advertisers and viewers; the advertiser pays for ads while the viewer get paid for viewing the ads.
Minimum Payout: 2 $
Earn from Referral : 10%
Earn per click: up to 1600$
Ecurrency Accepted: PerfectMoney, Cryptocurrency Wallet

To join

I hear a lot about site, that pay you for clicking advertisement and links. Beyond that they pay you for referring friends also. But I am hearing about Bapcash platform for the first time. Therefore, I cannot say if it is legit or a scam because I do not have any experience with it.

We are yet to see proof of payment from those who claim that the site is really paying, we are only hearing that they pay, for me all this are speculation and rumour, until I see their proof of payment that's when I will believe that they are real but for now we will keep watching.

Bap.cash is a Paid To Click program or PTC. PTC connects advertisers and viewers; the advertiser pays for ads while the viewer get paid for viewing the ads.
Minimum Payout: 2 $
Earn from Referral : 10%
Earn per click: up to 1600$
Ecurrency Accepted: PerfectMoney, Cryptocurrency Wallet

To join
I am not sure a PCT sites can pay you $160 just to click on their websites or to reply to messages, thats the reason why I believe its a scam site unless i see payout proof, the ptc site that will pay you will never pay that much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back