Audiobooks

Reverie

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$2.2800USD
Biznotes
Do you listen to any audiobooks, do you prefer listening to an audiobook rather than reading a physical copy or reading an eBook?

I struggled to focus when I listened to audiobooks and had to go back and reread chapters several times as I was trying to focus in what was being said. I think if I had an audiobook, in order for it to work for me I'd also have to have the book in either a physical copy or eBook to be able to follow along with the reader. I do enjoy the paid readers sometimes - their voices can really embed you into the story a bit better - but I just listen to their voice and not what they are exactly saying.

I don't read or listen to audiobooks much, if at all. I always said I would love to be a reader, but I get way too easily distracted by other things when I try to read. I would prefer an eBook over an audiobook, personally. I tried listening to audiobooks before and it just wasn't my cup of tea.

I have a couple of audio books, however, I do not listen to audio books. I prefer to read books instead of listening to audio books. It is really difficult to concentrate on reading, and also if you want to go back to the previous paragraph, or page, it will be difficult with audiobooks.

Never listened to an audiobook myself. Always wanted to as I imagine it can be an easier way to take in a book. But I don't read that often anyway, so I don't really see a point in starting now.

I might take up reading again one of these days through.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back