What's new

ATM around the world...

That is good and great development for Bitcoin currency, it seems Bitcoin is moving to dominate a world. And that will be a good advance if every country can have the Bitcoin ATM especially my country. I can wait to be using it.

You can think wide and far into the future from the present. It will be wonderful, if bitcoin Can have it's own ATM machine around the world for withdrawal. It will even create more awareness to people about Bitcoin investment.

It is indeed a great development from the crypto currency coin called bitcoin. It would be nice to have it own ATM machine and an ATM card for bitcoin itself. The world just keeps advancing each time

This is a great development on crypto currency and it's general acceptability, however effort still needs to be made to make this development circulate all round the globe and to other countries

Wow this is really interesting to know that there is something called bitcoin's ATM but unfortunately I think this may not or is not likely to be around in some African country just take for example Nigeria I think this is the first time of hearing such because we here are not really interested to do transaction with ATM bitcoins machine, but why will people go to do transaction on bitcoin ATM machine rather than sending bitcoins directly to whoever wants to buy it, I don't know how the ATM machine work

Wow! Bitcoin Atm? That's a new angle I never saw coming soon.Opening more chances of more users of cryptocurrency.
But I'm curious though as to how exactly will this work? I most certainly checking out the website right away.
Cryptocurrency to the world!

American and Canadians are already used to bitcoin ATMs arround because they are numerous in these countries, mode of operations is not that different from normal ATM machines, the configuration only differs, very easy to get aquatinted to.

What a wonderful invention. This is to show that cryptocurrencies is going global and may dominate the world. If all the countries develop at the same paxe or share the same visions, cryptocurrencies by now would have dominated the world.

Which country are you from?? Maybe your country viewed it as illegal means of money operations. To be frank with you, Bitcoin has transformed lives from poverty strain to stable life style. Many people have become rich through Cryptocurrency investment not only in Bitcoin.
The fight cannot be won by any government. This is quite bigger than them the best they can do is to find a way to also plugin but if its to suppress it then it may likely blow back @ them and it may even make it more decentralized.

The fight cannot be won by any government. This is quite bigger than them the best they can do is to find a way to also plugin but if its to suppress it then it may likely blow back @ them and it may even make it more decentralized.
Yeah, I agree with you, government can't stop Cryptocurrency easily. It will even make it more decentralized, making it all hard for the government to banned. I don't just know why they have this disbelieve about Cryptocurrency, some branding it scam, but it's not scam.

The government of India has tried different ways to ban Crypto Currencies and they have not succeed, they are now supporting it . It is not ideal to ban it people invest with their personal money and people make living from it.

The government of India has tried different ways to ban Crypto Currencies and they have not succeed, they are now supporting it . It is not ideal to ban it people invest with their personal money and people make living from it.
I don't just understand why they want to ban something that gives youths and other citizens hope of liberating from poverty strain life. If my country makes such law, I don't think we are going to observe such, cos Cryptocurrency serves as a means to remedy poverty.

A country like Nigerla with a top leading Crypto currencies enthusiasts will not try to ban Crypto Currency activities because lots of people are making means of livelihood from it already either as trader, Exchanger, Investors or earners. The market Cap for Crypto currencies in Nigeria is next to US.

I find having a bit coin ATM as a great development in the world business because a lot of merchant find the medium as a means of livelihood. Also in trading, investing, online business , exchanging. also people will prefer using bit coin ATM for transaction.

I don't think the website is really that important at the moment because most of the countries don't have this Bitcoin ATM machine at their disposal. This should have been launched when Bitcoin atm machine is been developed and installed in all corners of the world.

There is no Bitcoin atm in my country for now, however am totally not in support of that idea, I know it's a welcome development, some other countries may embrace the idea of installing btc machines for easy access but is risky!

Interesting development in the Cryptocurrency world, I hope to someday be able to transact cryptocurrencies through such an ATM, it will be a wonderful experience. Cryptocurrencies is really developing at a rapid rate and before you know it, it will be accepted worldwide as a payment gateway.

I also looked up to such scenario, though I am not sure if the ATM said to be available in Lagos Nigeria has started functioning because most of the media outlets have publish online users experience with the bitcoin ATM. It is actively been used in the US.

Okay to be sincere I'm yet to fully grasp the full idea, is it that when you withdraw from your bitcoin wallet it gives you an equivalent cash in your local currency? Someone should please explain.
BTE it might take a very long time for the tech (Bitcoin ATM and the website) to reach my country.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back