What's new

At what age should you begin a pension fund?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Pension fund should begin immediately after you are employed by that related institution. In the future, anything tragic to specila could happen after retirement. You need a financial cushion to help solve problems when you are not working. Saving money now solves future problems and guarantees you more money.

For pension, I think the earlier the better.
Planning and implementing the plan on time would give you a high tendency of living the life you want at pension

Minimum contribution period is 180 months in aggregate or 15 years. Entry age/Maximum Age – New minimum age is 15 years and the maximum age for a new entrant is 45 years. Age Exemption – those who were 55 years and above before the commencement of Act 766 were exempted from this new scheme

When you're not from a rich familly that's financially stable very well, you pension fund you start immediately you start working and mam sure you're not missing any.

Pension fund should begin immediately after you are employed by that related institution. In the future, anything tragic to specila could happen after retirement. You need a financial cushion to help solve problems when you are not working. Saving money now solves future problems and guarantees you more money.
I think that having a pension fund and regularly funding it is the most prudent way to ensure that you are financially secure during pension. This is because without a source of income while in pension, living comfortably will be very difficult

As apt as it should be. The moment you start any employment, you're to open a pension account and statutory deductions be made every time you're being paid. This will allow you focus while a safety net is being prepared for your future.

The younger you are the better you can invest lower amounts and get the same results then saving up later in my country it's her important to save because you don't get much about 400 dollars a month not very good plus old peaple have health issue s

The appropriate response is for you to establish a pension fund as soon as you begin working. The government must collect money from your pay cheques to fund your pension as required by law.

There is no specific age for someone to start a pension fund but it's advisable that it should be done at your younger age than becoming old before you start.

Where you are working with government company, you start contribute your pension to the pension scheme immediately because you are staff already when employed, because is directly staff.

Pension is designed to be given to employees only when they got retired. If it's given the moment they are employed then it's no more pension,it will be either allowance or salary. In the case of any tragic situations,next of king will be helpful.

There is no limitation for one to start up a pension fund.
It largely depends on our individual plans and goals. But it is important to note that the earlier is better

There is no age limit for retirement in my country,it's only years in service that counts as civil servant Wich is 35yrs. You get retired after 35yrs in service at start receiving pension monthly

I believe that pension funds should be started up at a very young age so that the money would compound into something tangible in the future, you could start up 10 yrs of service.

Pension fund should start immediately you started a job. So that it should not be hard for you at the ending of your job and can save something tangible before retirement stage reach.

Absolutely there is no any specific age for someone to start planning for pension in life but I believe all time are good time most especially when you are still much younger than ever.

Absolutely there is no any specific age for someone to start planning for pension in life but I believe all time are good time most especially when you are still much younger than ever.
Yes at the your youngest age of working, that will be the best time to start planning to start saving for pensions and you will see a very good outcome out of it.

I also think that pension fund should begin immediately after you are employed or have an income stream beside that, you can also invest that money in something that will return a big profit after your retirement.

For pension, I think the earlier the better.
Planning and implementing the plan on time would give you a high tendency of living the life you want at pension
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, there is a saying that says if you fail to plan then at the same time you are planning to fail, just as you said, the earlier the better, and that's just the fact.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, there is a saying that says if you fail to plan then at the same time you are planning to fail, just as you said, the earlier the better, and that's just the fact.
if you fail to plan, you would definitely end i failure as planning is very important and crucial if you are to succed in life and in everything you do and partake on, so you need to plan

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back