What's new

Are your parents and other elderly family good with computers?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am always the guy my family goes to when they need something done with computer or tech problems. I don't get it, but when you get old, it's as if you forget how to use tech in most ways. I remember when my parents could handle VCRs and recording programs and all that, but now with streaming they have no clue how to navigate or work the darn thing.

With that being said, my mom is okay with computers and some tech, but my dad is awful with it haha. To be fair he just got his first tablet a few years ago, and he uses it sometimes.

My parents and elderly uncle's are not so good with handling computers. But they can use them to check emails and go through social media. That's all they know about computer..

Only my father is. Others are not at all good with computers or even gadgets. I always have to be the guide whenever they purchase a new gadget. 😅

My parents weren't conversant with using computers. My father had the basic knowledge of how to do few things on the computer. My mother on the other hand never had any use of it. Her work didn't require her using computer and it's how she never used it.

My parents do not know how to use a computer. They never learned how to use computers, personal computers were not popular in their time. However, my father has a desire to learn computer because he wants to work as an astrologer.

It very depends, specifically my father is a computers man so he is a professional with computers, he is not only revered in his workplace but he is also doing private jobs and getting paid by randoms, he is driving to people's homes and fix their pc issues simple as that.
I have never seen him struggeling he always solved any issue and with ease.
on the other hand my mother and sister aren't pc wise and they tend to ask my for assistance I really have no problem and just like my father I do know some stuff "like father like son".

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back