What's new

Are you worried about how intelligent AI will become in the future?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Does AI scare you? Are you afraid of a terminator-like scenario happening? How intelligent do you think AI will become? Do you think it'll become smart enough for a hostile robotic take-over of mankind? I sure hope not. AI now scares me with what it can do. I hate to see where it's gonna end up or how smart it'll end up in 20 or even just 10 years time.....

I am more worried about our youth and the fact that AI is going to make their school work vastly easy and I fear we're going to get a generation of uneducated kids who aren't paying attention and use AI to get ahead. But I hope schools will figure out ways of combatting AI in writing their essays and other such papers. I'm not so worried about the other uses, but it being used to cheat your way through school is what I worry about.

Plus it also using peoples art to make new art. Is it right or wrong? I don't know. I think it's kind of wrong, but it does qualify as transformative in this case, so how do you fight something like AI?

I think we should be worried about people who will use AI for bad intentions. Machines can't make decisions by themselves as they only behave the way the type of data they are trained on.

It doesn't particularly scare me, but I do think that we should at least learn to use it before it's too late, because there is something that is true and is that it will change the world in all aspects and especially in the workplace, so starting to use it now and start getting familiar and learning is what we must do so that it is not too late.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back