What's new

Are you using Nexo Tokens?

Nexo is not an exchange platform. It is a crypto currency bank. You can deposit various crypto currencies and earn upto 12 percent interest on your deposit. The interest you accumulate will be added to your principle every day. You can withdraw to another wallet or bank.
That's great, have you been using the bank and what's the minimum duration I can keep or hold my coins there before I can withdraw both profit and principal

I do not have the nexontoken with me in my possession. I don't even know about this wallet that gives such huge amount you have stated daily in your saved cryptocurrency with them. Are you sure if this percentage daily profits you say they give?

Not at all. I have never heard of this before. But what it All about, i want to know more about it, can someone help me explain further.

A lot of exchanges and wallets, and even these so called crupto banks also have native tokens. If these tokens are from trusted platform, you can trust them for example, you can trust BNB coins because it is from Binance.

A lot of exchanges and wallets, and even these so called crupto banks also have native tokens. If these tokens are from trusted platform, you can trust them for example, you can trust BNB coins because it is from Binance.
That's true. I've never heard if nexo tokens but it's seems like is a exchange wallet as you said earlier. But can you please explain abit further?

That's true. I've never heard if nexo tokens but it's seems like is a exchange wallet as you said earlier. But can you please explain abit further?
Nexo is a crypto currency bank that allows you to earn interest on your crypto deposits. You can also instantly burrow against your crypto deposits.

Nexo is a crypto currency bank that allows you to earn interest on your crypto deposits. You can also instantly burrow against your crypto deposits.
Thanks for clarifying. I don't know what's nexo but you've made everything clear to me. But if I may ask how can I start with nexo? How?

Thanks for clarifying. I don't know what's nexo but you've made everything clear to me. But if I may ask how can I start with nexo? How?
I don't know whether Nexo tokens are available on other platforms. If you want to invest in nexo tokens, you will have to create an account on nexo and verify your account.

I don't know whether Nexo tokens are available on other platforms. If you want to invest in nexo tokens, you will have to create an account on nexo and verify your account.
I will definitely check on them to see weather they are available. But how much do you think I can invest on nexo tokens as a new start up?

Is next token a crypto currency wallet account or its a bank, because it seems confusing , some people are saying you can borrow crypto currency from nexo and also deposit and keep receiving interest.
Nexo is not an exchange platform. It is a crypto currency bank. You can deposit various crypto currencies and earn upto 12 percent interest on your deposit. The interest you accumulate will be added to your principle every day. You can withdraw to another wallet or bank.

I will definitely check on them to see weather they are available. But how much do you think I can invest on nexo tokens as a new start up?
Nexo tokens are native tokens of nexo, a crypto bank. Since nexo pays just for depositing crypto, the platform will see a lot of users in he coming days which means nexo token invetsment can be profitable.

I have not gotten the privilege to start saving and investing in Nexo wallet because I have a lot of crypto currency coin wallet , but since you Said Nexo wallet gives interest , its a great wallet .
Some interest like this could be a marketing strategy. I don't know how long it will last but definitely it is something that we just have to try out , just that I am so much wrapped up with binance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back