Are You Still Investing in Meme Coin

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Meme coins are speculative assets, if you are lucky, you might be able to make a lot of money, and if you are unlucky, you might lose your entire investments. The first meme coin I tried was dogecoin. I sold my dogecoin before it crashed in the bear market, and managed to make some profits. I invested in shib coin and I am at a loss.
During the bear market, I invested in a couple more meme coins such as Floki and Pepe.
Do you still invest in meme coins? Have you made profits from meme coins?

I never have and never will. When I hear meme in the same sentence as crypto, I pass on it. It's the same thing with Dogecoin. And I don't think it's worth much and hasn't risen in price in a long time. As for meme coins themselves, I think they're made to trick people more than to help people profit. That's how I feel anyway.

No, I haven't invested in Meme coins since I stopped investing in Shiba inu, I don't know if meme coins will be booming again even reaching a bull market, I hope so since many people got caught up in many of these meme coins, I have some acquaintances who invested more than $1000 in meme coins and don't want to sell until they recover part of the capitalization that these coins lost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back