What's new

Are you paying for the Blue Checkmark on Twitter?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Ever since Elon Musk purchased Twitter, it has kinda gone downhill. Now to get a blue checkmark, you have to play for Twitter Blue, which gets you that blue checkmark. But... it doesn't get you much else that's really worth the monthly price. Do you think it's worth getting twitter blue?

Yeah I don't feel that blue tick is worth paying a lot of money for, however other features offered by Twitter Blue, such as the ability to undo tweets or customize the app's theme sounds interesting tho.

When Twitter was a public company and when getting a blue tick mark was free, I did not try for it because it did not matter. Now that you have to pay for a tick mark, why would I care about it? I do not see any major benefit to having a blue tick market.

It's a wierd feature you need to pay for I'm not really sure why anyone would buy it I mean it's quite exspenisive and completely useless in my opinion it seems like Elon Musk is changing twiter completely

I wouldn't buy it. I heard though from Youtube videos and etc that people that are at least "semi-famous" feel like they have to because someone acting like them could possibly buy it and then act as if they are that person. If that is true - that is quite scary!

For me the blue tick is not really necessary as far as I still do what I want to do on twitter. Most people want the blue tick Because of paparazzi "They want to feel special",

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back