Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Nostalgia has been a big thing for me these past few years. I think it's because I'm getting older and I will be turning 34 this October so I have been thinking a lot about my childhood, the things I liked and more. Are you nostalgic for the past?

Yes, from time to time I get nostalgic, but not so much anymore, because I'm more focused on my future right now and I try not to think too much about the past, although it was good, I think I have to look forward, although it's always nice to think about the past with nostalgia.

Well, it's not something that happens to me everyday but once in a while. There are some things that's going to happen, it's going to bring back so many old childhood memories I have been missing for years. This is something that happens whenever we get old, it's a normal thing as far as I can tell.

I think about my past sometimes when something or someone does reminds which reminds me of a particular event from the past. I'm not obsessed with my past because I can't change anything which have already happened there.

Nostalgia has been a big thing for me these past few years. I think it's because I'm getting older and I will be turning 34 this October so I have been thinking a lot about my childhood, the things I liked and more. Are you nostalgic for the past?

I reflect about the past sometimes when I am lonely and deep in thoughts. I think of the things that I should have done better in the past and why things should have been better than it is at the moment. However, I always give myself hope that the future is certainly going to be better and I will grow to achieve a lot in life.

Yes, from time to time I get nostalgic, but not so much anymore, because I'm more focused on my future right now and I try not to think too much about the past, although it was good, I think I have to look forward, although it's always nice to think about the past with nostalgia.

The future is always going to be more important than the past because the future is a target all of us are working towards meeting. Whatever that has happened in our past is only going to be a memory for us to make use of and probably work on something similar that we are experiencing in the present that is going to get us to where we are looking forward to in the future

The future is always going to be more important than the past because the future is a target all of us are working towards meeting. Whatever that has happened in our past is only going to be a memory for us to make use of and probably work on something similar that we are experiencing in the present that is going to get us to where we are looking forward to in the future
The past should be seen with a positive perspective and analyzing how you were and the mistakes you made and also the successes you reaped by your actions, I think the past is a good aspect to analyze to make your future even better :)

The past should be seen with a positive perspective and analyzing how you were and the mistakes you made and also the successes you reaped by your actions, I think the past is a good aspect to analyze to make your future even better :)

Yeah, that's very correct. It depends on how someone is looking at their past that should count. When you are looking at your past as a documentary of knowledge where you can use to evaluate things that you have done before and see how you can apply it in the things you are doing right now, it is going to be something beneficial for you in taking something from your past and affecting it in your present time.

I can't be over fixated on my past. It will only disconnected me from whatever I'm meant to be working on in my present. I know there are solid good times and bad times in my past, they are best being where they are.

I reflect about the past sometimes when I am lonely and deep in thoughts. I think of the things that I should have done better in the past and why things should have been better than it is at the moment. However, I always give myself hope that the future is certainly going to be better and I will grow to achieve a lot in life.

Anything about my past that doesn't add any kind of positive influence in my life today doesn't get a second of attention from me. This is because I wouldn't use the time which I am supposed to be productive within the present time to be thinking of something that doesn't have any value again in my life which is in the past.

And who is not nostalgic for the past? These are common things for people, because no one knows what will happen in the future and we just hope for the best, not the best option, but how it was in the past, everyone remembers and therefore remembers the best moments. This happens to me too, and it greatly affects my morale

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back