Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you say you're in debt because of college loans and all that? I have around $6000+ of college loans yet to pay off, and it's been easier said than done. I haven't put much money to it yet. Are you in debt due to college? How much do you still owe?

I don't have any penny being owned in forum of loan for going to college. I will forever be grateful to my parents. They took the whole budget for my academics and paid it to the last cent. I feel bad for students who have thousands of dollars loan to pay off.

Thank God and I'm very happy not be in any kind of money debt as a result of going to the university. It wouldn't have been easy for me through the university if I always have it at the back of my mind I have big debt to pay off.

Where I have seen some debts before was in my business but it's something that I have managed to pay off.

Luckily, I am not in debt because of college as between the ages of 16 and 19 in England, college is funded for you, it is not until you hit 19 that you may have to start paying for college unless you can get some kind of help.

I am happy that the course I took when I did was free as it meant I have experience in something and no debt after it.

I managed to avoid college debt by going to community college and paying out of pocket for my college expenses for years.

After I got past a certain age, the government here paid for my university and then some left over due to my lack of income, so I have managed to avoid college debt altogether and actually left college with about $9000 USD more than when I entered.

I managed to avoid college debt by going to community college and paying out of pocket for my college expenses for years.

After I got past a certain age, the government here paid for my university and then some left over due to my lack of income, so I have managed to avoid college debt altogether and actually left college with about $9000 USD more than when I entered.

The government of my country would be the last set of people that's going to make any plans to pay for your education. Education is a privilege for the rich in my country. If you cannot fund your education, it's better to learn hand work or business and start from there to generate funds that you're going to use and train yourself in school.

The government of my country would be the last set of people that's going to make any plans to pay for your education. Education is a privilege for the rich in my country.
It’s just a difference between our respective countries. If you don’t have a college education in my country, you will not be able to earn enough to support your family without struggling. Everything is more expensive here. That is why the government pays for it.

People here are expected to graduate from college as a basic social requirement as well. Those who don’t or can’t are looked down upon.

It’s just a difference between our respective countries. If you don’t have a college education in my country, you will not be able to earn enough to support your family without struggling. Everything is more expensive here. That is why the government pays for it.

People here are expected to graduate from college as a basic social requirement as well. Those who don’t or can’t are looked down upon.

Going to the college or university in my country is not even the biggest problem because if you still manage to send your kids to the university and after they have graduated, they will find it very difficult to secure a very good paying job.

Our government is not even making any effort to create more jobs for university graduates will get employed, so that they can be able to fend and contribute to the lives of their family.

Luckily, I am not in debt because of college as between the ages of 16 and 19 in England, college is funded for you, it is not until you hit 19 that you may have to start paying for college unless you can get some kind of help.

I am happy that the course I took when I did was free as it meant I have experience in something and no debt after it.
There are a lot of people who are being held back because of the college loan debt they have to pay. If there was another option for them never to take those loan, they would but you don't get such opportunity easily like a scholarship.

I studied in a private school but went to community college and university. My parents paid my school fees, and they also supported me when I was in college, but by the time I reached university, I was already earning full-time. I never had to take student loan

I didn't take any education loan so I'm not in debt because of my college. In fact, I'm not in any kind of debt at all yet luckily! I hope to continue this way till the end of my life.

I studied in a private school but went to community college and university. My parents paid my school fees, and they also supported me when I was in college, but by the time I reached university, I was already earning full-time. I never had to take student loan

Private schools are very expensive here in my country. I used to be in missionary school which was equivalent to how expensive private school used to be but at some point, my parents had to terminate my admission in the missionary school. I was later enrolled in a government school.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back