What's new

Are you happy and grateful for where you are?

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
Are you exactly where you want to be in life, or are you still hoping and striving to reach there one day?

Or chances are you might be at some place that you think is much better than you wanted.

(Specifically in terms of your online/offline job or business)

Last edited:
There is a saying in economics that human wants are insatiable. That is to say that people will always want more in life no matter how much they have already. This can be about money, power or control. So, I will always want more while I am glad for what I have at the moment.

I'm happy with where I am, but I don't have plans to stay here, I want to go for more, it's true what @Dracula says, human beings will always want to go for more, and will try to get it, although certainly, I'm grateful for where I am right now, and I can't complain about my situation.

I'm happy with where I am, but I don't have plans to stay here, I want to go for more, it's true what @Dracula says, human beings will always want to go for more, and will try to get it, although certainly, I'm grateful for where I am right now, and I can't complain about my situation.

Complaining won't do a lot of good to anyone. I keep pushing to find solutions to the situations that I find myself instead of having to complain. Life has not bee juicy as I would have expected, but it is not as bad as before. So, I am thankful.

I decided to become a writer about 20 years ago. IN the last 20 years, I have published thousands of newspaper articles and online articles. I have also published half a dozen books. I am making money as a writer and my dream has been fulfilled. However, I do not think I am in a position to say I am exactly in the position where I want to be. I still need to achieve a lot of things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back