Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a a Regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the EU and the European Economic Area. Essentially you can't hold peoples private info on your servers, especially if that person happens to be a child or underage. Essentially it requires that if you have info such as an email, mailing address, full name, age, phone, etc on your sites database, the person can request all of that info to be removed, even their account if they so desire. I remember I site I worked for which had stored some info such as emails, name, mailing address, etc and we would get some emails citing the GDPR and requesting that we remove their info. Do you comply with this when it comes to your site and any business you run?

Sometimes we have access to the private data of some of our customers, I make sure that people's private information is safe with me. I don't make a mistake of letting people's data and information leave my server no matter how secure the receiving destination claims to be. I wonder how big organizations have cases of data compromise.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back