Are you bullish on bitcoin?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Due to whales withdrawing or converting their holdings to fiat money in large numbers in the market. The Bitcoin has decreased and dropped greatly overtime. So many Investors are backing down on bitcoin. Do you still believe in bitcoin?

Yes, I am still bullish but in the long term to tell the truth, seeing how things are getting in the macroeconomic environment, within the crypto ecosystem, regulations, interest rates and more in the short medium term I am rather bearish, although as I said in the long term I am really bullish.

Due to whales withdrawing or converting their holdings to fiat money in large numbers in the market. The Bitcoin has decreased and dropped greatly overtime. So many Investors are backing down on bitcoin. Do you still believe in bitcoin?

I think that bitcoin will take a lot of time to increase. However, it all depends a lot on the demand of the bitcoin and the supply of the bitcoin as well. Many people believe that bitcoin's value will increase as the supply is quite limited.

I think that bitcoin will take a lot of time to increase. However, it all depends a lot on the demand of the bitcoin and the supply of the bitcoin as well. Many people believe that bitcoin's value will increase as the supply is quite limited.
I also think like you, that it will take time to see the increase, but this does not have to be seen as something negative, we will have more time to get more positions in the asset at a lower price to take advantage of possible future rises.

I am bullish on Bitcoin because the coin is the Pioneer cryptocurrency with high level of potentials and if you understand how to analyse the Bitcoin movement, you are going to make profit from its trading.

Yes I believe in Bitcoin and it is extremely bullish in long term because Bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies are solving real world problems and have great projects behind them.

Yes I believe in Bitcoin and it is extremely bullish in long term because Bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies are solving real world problems and have great projects behind them.
You cannot be sure that bitcoin will be bullish on the long-term basis but you need to carry out proper analysis and assessment on this particular volatile cryptocurrency before you can make any investment in judgement.

You cannot be sure that bitcoin will be bullish on the long-term basis but you need to carry out proper analysis and assessment on this particular volatile cryptocurrency before you can make any investment in judgement.
Investment decisions are based on researches and researches show that Bitcoin can solve many big problems, for example it is a great shield against inflations.

As we see Bitcoin's price in 2011 was $1 and now it is $22.5K which shows that Bitcoin was extremely bullish, it still has the potential to reach $1 million.

Bearish at the moment. I want bitcoin to go back to 15,000 dollars so that I will have the opportunity to buy some other cryptocurrencies. I am expecting a bull run from next year.

I am very positive about the future of Bitcoin, it might be bearish at this point in time which is not strange as this the nature of cryptocurrency but I expect it to go bullish

Yes, I am still bullish on the Bitcoin. Looking at Bitcoin from a long term view, U strongly believe it would still rise up when everyone least expect. In the long run, Bitcoin is still a good buy for me, and I did not but to sell for a short time.

Yes, I am still bullish on the Bitcoin. Looking at Bitcoin from a long term view, U strongly believe it would still rise up when everyone least expect. In the long run, Bitcoin is still a good buy for me, and I did not but to sell for a short time.
Looking at the history of Bitcoin, it tells you that bitcoin is a crypto-currency that will definitely surge in the future because it has the potential to move in the upward direction.

Looking at the history of Bitcoin, it tells you that bitcoin is a crypto-currency that will definitely surge in the future because it has the potential to move in the upward direction.
Yes, That is true. Bitcoin has a lot of potential and It still has the ability to surge upward more.
Looking at its past performance you would definitely agree that Its performance has been awesome.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back