Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is anyone here into art and would consider themselves an artist? I used to do art in the past, not drawing or paining that much, but more towards an artform called found object art. It's where you build art by utilizing junk you found around you. I think it's a fun art form to get into, especially with how creative some artists have gotten over the years.

Do you like found object art? Are you an artist? If so, what kind of art do you do?

I remember when I was in school, art was a subject we had to take until we were in year 10 when we could choose subjects we wanted to do for our final exams before leaving school. As much as I did participate in lessons for art and I did do the work that was set, it was never something that I could fully get into or something that I found a true interest in. I loved to see the work of others who were interested in art though, some of the creations they made either drawing, paining, or even with object art as you described were amazing to see when finished.

I like pieced sewing art the best, such as quilting, quilted bags, pieced cloaks, and the like.

I took drawing in college and found it to be largely too technical for me. I'm more of a creative drawer than a realistic one - realistic drawing rules didn't sit well with me.

Do you like found object art?
I think that would sit well with me. I tend to like a large degree of polish and refinement that sewing, web design, and wood joining allows, and I think that object art might be a bit more crude which could be frustrating to me. But to each their own.

I have once had interest in being an artist. But I later jettisoned the thought because I couldn't find the right place for me to learn all what are required of me then. I am sure the thought can still come if I have a platform to learn it.

I actually used to be an artist when I was still a kid because I can remember back in the days when I was still in school that I will always keep drawing. I even go to the extent of drawing movies because I have a note where I usually used to draw my movies back.

I also had interest in drawing currencies because I made sure to draw each and every currency that we have used for transaction back then but at one point, I lost my touch with drawing and that was how I was stopped.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back