Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you say you're a good public speaker? I am not by any means a good public speaker. I can speak to some people, but if it's a big group of people, I get nervous and my anxiety starts to spike. Are you good with public speaking?

I'm not at all! I'm an introvert who really prefers to write it rather than say it. That's why I love forums. I couldn't talk this "good" in real life lol My words would become jumbled as there are no backspace or delete keys.
I can however talk fine when it's one on one or in a very, very small crowd of people I know & trust.

Personally, I have spoken in public quite a few times, and I don't think I'm bad at all, I think I do it quite well, I think it depends a lot on how introverted you are or if you have stage fright, this can cause you stress when trying to speak in public.

I am not terrible at it but I certainly lack the confidence to talk to a room full of people. I have never felt comfortable doing such things but I can get through it if needed.

I used to be good at public speaking when I was in college. After leaving school, I stopped practicing as my job had me behind a desk for straight 3 years. I lost my touch and connection with being able to speak publicly fluently without stuttering.

I think I'm a good public speaker only if I'm well-prepared and know what and how to say it. I used to give presentations during my university years. I was doing that more confidently when I was well-prepared.

I am definitely not a good public speaker. I am more of an introvert and tend to not say much when I am out in public unless spoken to first.

I guess being on forums is a little different and I feel I can say more without feeling overwhelmed or my anxiety kicking off like it does when I am in public.

I have always left any public speaking up to someone else who is more comfortable doing that.

Mass Communication was the course that I read in the university and it's a course that will have you to always be involved in a lot of public speaking all the time because what I read was the broadcast section of mass communication or journalism.

So, I practiced a lot of public speaking in projects that I did which was something that help me to be very good at public speaking today.

I am not a good public speaker. I am a good communicator among a small circle of friends, family and even my clients and customers but when it comes to speak public, I am a total disaster.

I'm more of a one-on-one speaker. I can speak better when I talk to one person at a time. I don't say much in groups of people. I feel out of touch when I speak in groups of people like I'm faking talking to the group or something.

I am not a good public speaker. I am a good communicator among a small circle of friends, family and even my clients and customers but when it comes to speak public, I am a total disaster.

My best friend in the university had this same challenge when it comes to speaking publicly and unfortunately our departmental courses are what he can't do without being into public speaking. He found a way to walk through it and it's not having any eye contact whenever he's on stage.

I'm an average public-speaker but I'm working on getting better with time. It is difficult for me since I'm an introvert but I'm trying my best to not let my "introvertness" come in my way of getting better at things I want to.

I'm an average public-speaker but I'm working on getting better with time. It is difficult for me since I'm an introvert but I'm trying my best to not let my "introvertness" come in my way of getting better at things I want to.

Well, today in our world of tech and use of social media platforms, a lot of people who sucked at public speaking can now address millions of people from the comfort of their homes through live streaming or recorded session and have themselves expressed so well.

Well, today in our world of tech and use of social media platforms, a lot of people who sucked at public speaking can now address millions of people from the comfort of their homes through live streaming or recorded session and have themselves expressed so well.
True. But it's still a difficult one for people who are camera-shy. 😅 First they have to get used to it. Need to get comfortable in front of the camera. After that they can express themselves through videos in the social media.

True. But it's still a difficult one for people who are camera-shy. 😅 First they have to get used to it. Need to get comfortable in front of the camera. After that they can express themselves through videos in the social media.

Yeah, that's very correct. It will take time for them to get used to having camera and lightning in their face all through the video recording sessions. They usually get used to it sooner than later and at least they won't have to be worried about the pressure that comes with having to face crowd of people in person.

I am far from a good public speaker. The first time I had to do it, it was a disaster. After that, I worked on myself because I knew I had to do it again. I faced my fears and surprisingly, it wasn't so bad. Now I think I can do it if I have to but it is not something I look forward to because I'm an introvert.

I think I'm a good public speaker only if I'm well-prepared and know what and how to say it. I used to give presentations during my university years. I was doing that more confidently when I was well-prepared.
If you don't prepare very well for your public speech, no matter good you used to be in the previous one's you've presented, you are going to have yourself murmuring on stage. Practice makes you sharp with public, if you do, the whole speech will come to you easily.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back