What's new

Are thoughts of death motivating or depressing?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1300USD
Biznotes
I am interested in knowing this because all people are different and for example it is motivating for me because it is one thing that I know will happen for 100 percent but I don't know when that is what gives me motivation. But some people are depressed by this, they even say that there is no point in doing anything if we are going to die anyway

For me it's motivating, knowing that time is pressing and that I have to do what I have to do to get what I want because time is running out makes me work hard, I don't see it as depressing.

I have stated Christian stuff on this site, but honestly, it seems too good to be true, but I think with more prayer that can be different and it's good to believe in a good life after death, especially since I'm 47 now.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back